What's currently playing in your Nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy Winehouse - Back to Black. She was an absolute freak (seriously messed up girl) but the music is actually pretty good.

Other fav's at the minute include:

Metallica - garage days
Faith no more
Nick Cave
Guramul

mmmmmm, I'd pick Clive Burr.....Vinnie Appice too perhaps

Maiden are good and always have been but Manowar do kick an audience harder and Scott Columbus' 25 years of double kick was a big part of that before he died. But there is no accounting for taste :ha:

But there is no accounting for taste :ha:

yes well, each to their own....i never did get into the "speed/death/thrash metal scene"

I do however still remember the day, around '82-3, went into the city and back by train to Flinders' st, Central Station records and bought a few new albums (even tho I'd allready had a taste and followed) which changed my life...

Number of the beast,
Ironfist,
Denim & Leather,
&
Screaming for Vengeance.

Metal forever:rock::rock::rock:

yes well, each to their own....i never did get into the "speed/death/thrash metal scene"

Each to their own as long as everyone agrees with me :ha:

I wouldn't put Manowar in any of those categories anyway.

I do however still remember the day, around '82-3, went into the city and back by train to Flinders' st, Central Station records and bought a few new albums (even tho I'd allready had a taste and followed) which changed my life...

I was more a Metal For Melbourne and Missing Link shopper. MFM for everything the pissiy shops like Brashes wouldn't stock and ML for all the under the counter bootlegs and rarities.

I also rmbr this tiny store off Swanston st...enough room for 2 standing, German fella i think, cant rmbr his name but he had all the euro metal bands no one else would sell

Central station at Flinders st there under the old Gas & Fuel building sold only metal...

Central station moved into sprinkler music by the 90's.

Swanson St? I'm thinking that was Radical Records.

Latest posts

Back