Where do I get canopy power from

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stepho_62

Reaction score
Hey All,

I need power for the canopy lights, Is there a wire in the loom going towards the taillights that is switched from the accessory circuit? I need a supply for the reversing camera and a LED light bar.

Hey All,

I need power for the canopy lights, Is there a wire in the loom going towards the taillights that is switched from the accessory circuit? I need a supply for the reversing camera and a LED light bar.

Depending on much draw your LED light bar sucks I would run a new line straight from the battery through a relay. I know its a lot more work but it's probably the safest way

Reversing camera power comes from the reverse lights unless you want it on permanently.

If you are going to put in a dual battery system in the tub just use the power from the second battery for all the other stuff, otherwise running a power cable from the front is probably your safest bet, then if you ever have any issues it doesn't effect other parts of the car.

Latest posts

Back