Who do you want in for pm of Australia?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who do u want in for pm of Australia ?

• julia gillard

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • kevin rudd

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • tony abbott

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • other

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters
It's catching :big_smile:

Maybe we could make Julian Cleary an Aussie Citizen then up grade him to PM.

Lol I'd rather kill my self than let him take over Australia I reckon big matty riichadson would do a fine job tho lol

Yeah but by the time we stick you in Julia's skirt it wont matter how you preform we'll be laughing our arse off at you!

Who else but the one and only.......and he's a pants man with the babe.

VOTE 1....H.B.Bear.

Attachments

• -humphrey-b-bear.jpg
    -humphrey-b-bear.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 61
Krankin, that needs a theme song for the election campaign. You know the music ...

What a funny old fellow is Humpy
He jumps on everyone's wife
He leads a very exciting life
And flosses with girl's pubic hair

That's why it's hardly so very surprising
His political goal is free beds
So let's all vote 1 for old Humpy
Coz Julia and Tony are dickheads!

What a joke!

How about Kermit the f—cking frog!

What a joke, the whole situation is a slap in the face to the Australian public.

PS, on a serious note how about Chad Morgan!!!!! Is he still alive????

Regards,

RLI

:deadhorse::wristy:

Vote for KBW. He'd piss off all the other vehicles and just have utes, coz they're the only ones you can root in the back of and have a song about it by him!

Just noticed that Gillard has called a leadership spill that will occur on Monday. Friggin' hell, just shut the fug up and run the damn country, bunch of dickheads!

If they spent as much time figuring out how to solve unemployment and shit instead of how to stab each other in the back the only unemployed people would be the sick, the elderly and the friggin' Greens.

Don't get me wrong - I agree that we shouldn't harm the environment etc, but I really object to being told this by someone called Bob "I want to make both our dicks" Brown.

Seriously, Bill Shorten is the man for the job but he does have a little previous personal life bagage that kind of rules him out, such a pity.
When it comes to leadership and smarts this bloke would run ball rings around Abbott. In fact the only reason Abbott has got as far as he has is because of the poor performance of the Labour Party. In normal circustances he would not pass any serious scrutaney.
I know- but he sounds like such a good bloke. You'll be truely sorry if this clown gets in. Now admittedly I am a bit of a lefty but even to me John Howard and Costello had some sort of conviction in there beliefs as much as iI hated them but Abbott is truely a populists. If your worried about the so called "Aussie way of lifestyle" this bloke will decimate it.

Latest posts

Back