Who do you want in for pm of Australia?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who do u want in for pm of Australia ?

• julia gillard

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • kevin rudd

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • tony abbott

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • other

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters
I don't see the issue with Abbott. He has quality morals, he's a family man (and his influence on policy will be effected by that. He's stated a number of times how he wants the best for his daughters), and he has shown he's willing to put the hours in to do the job right.
And anyone in the intellectual community will back Abbott, considering he's probably one of the smartest men that has run for PM in a long, long while. His wording, his presentation and the way he dictates their attempt at policy is just outstanding.

I honestly do hope he becomes PM. I would of preferred Costello to stay in the game, considering he's probably one of the greatest treasurers of all time, but Abbott will do a good job. Why people have a problem with him, I don't know. Perhaps society is just that easily influenced by Get-Up's crappy propaganda/

I'm absolutely sure Abbott wants to see the best for HIS daughters. But when it comes to yours, mine and the rest, let's hope he doesn't echo the only thing he's been able to say for the last few years ... "No!"

I truly also hope that the only reason he uses the word "No" is because it's his attitude. If he uses that word because it's the biggest word he can spell, then we're truly up shit creek, because the way Labor has gone, we'll have Mr Budgie Smuggler as PM in November next year.

What a bleak outlook we have... Take your pick of either a male idiot or a idiot female....
Turnbull should roll Abbott. He'd have my vote.

Hi Fella's

I vote other,as long as it's not bobby brownstain as his party would close most of the places where you can have fun 4wd driving as well as trying to ban all shooting activities:rant1:.Maybe Bob Katter as he would try to allow more access to all the everything that is fun to do

Shane

Last edited:
I reckon Bob Katter would be a blast as PM.

"Rule 1. You can do whatever the hell you like as long as you use a prophylactic when you're with my sheep.

Rule 2. If you can't obey rule 1, you get to play the part of the sheep and we send Bob Brown in to shear 'em."

Turnbull should roll Abbott.

That would be so funny.

For months Rabbit has been going on about the poison in the labor party and that they don't have unity and how the coalition is the only party that can be trusted to have unity. Ok we are suppose to forget how many leadership challenges they've had and that he really only got in because they didn't want to waste a good candidate on an election they knew they couldn't win, but seeing him get rolled by any other Lib whether he's pm or not would be poetic justice. Gawd I hope Julia Bishop doesn't try and roll Tony.

Gawd I hope Julia Bishop doesn't try and roll Tony.

Lol jesus. Not another Julia.
If this latest saga shows anything, it shows that even though the public want someone else ( look at the recent polls), our politicians are as always, putting their ambitions before the rest of us. Ms Dullard, for Australia, should have moved over for the Krudd I reckon

Don't forget Abbott beat Turnbull by just one vote in the party room ballot. Australians have a misconception that they are the ones that ellect a PM. Truth is, it's there part that does so. Wether they are in oppostion or Goverment. That is our system like it or lump it.
Abbott may talk the talk (the jingoism) and walk the walk but he is brefet of any real polocy. This bloke does not want win goverment with pollocy or ideology he wants goverment by default. Oh but he wants he best for his daughters. What a joke, don't we all. The short commings of the Labor party have given this guy a run without any real scruitany. At least John Howard and an idealogical stance and stood by it. Turnbull to has some kind of adgenda or vision. If you follow pollotics closely you will realise Abbott's finace and ecconmic guys Hockey, Minchin and Robb are plainly just not across it.
Allot of the blame can go to media they have spent years dumbing us down and it shows.

Last edited:
my biggest gripe with Abbott is his negativity. The current goverment has had a few good policies which have been met with a firm no.
No negotiating.
No co-operation.
The opposition is not there to simply deny anything but their own policy. Both parties need to be pro-active in the way our country is run. Unfortunatley, with the two parties we have this will never happen. Disapointing for every Aussie just knowing the place is running at half revs

Actually with Peter Costello in Treasury and Tony Abbot at the helm, that could be a different twist on an old joke.

Costello: "Who's on first?"
Abbot: "No."

I don't think it'll work as well as the original.

my biggest gripe with Abbott is his negativity. The current goverment has had a few good policies which have been met with a firm no.No negotiating.
No co-operation.
The opposition is not there to simply deny anything but their own policy. Both parties need to be pro-active in the way our country is run. Unfortunatley, with the two parties we have this will never happen. Disapointing for every Aussie just knowing the place is running at half revs

For sure, but as Keating so eloquantley put it- they really lack the narrative and the abillity to sell it. Pitty

For sure, but as Keating so eloquantley put it- they really lack the narrative and the abillity to sell it. Pitty
100% agree, no man could argue with that.

I don't see the issue with Abbott. He has quality morals, he's a family man (and his influence on policy will be effected by that. He's stated a number of times how he wants the best for his daughters), and he has shown he's willing to put the hours in to do the job right.
And anyone in the intellectual community will back Abbott, considering he's probably one of the smartest men that has run for PM in a long, long while. His wording, his presentation and the way he dictates their attempt at policy is just outstanding.

I honestly do hope he becomes PM. I would of preferred Costello to stay in the game, considering he's probably one of the greatest treasurers of all time, but Abbott will do a good job. Why people have a problem with him, I don't know. Perhaps society is just that easily influenced by Get-Up's crappy propaganda/

Sorry dude, but you've got a pretty warped world view.

1) Costello managed to flit away $120 BILLION in mining royalties (spent on baby bonuses & tax cuts for middle income earners) while institutions, such as health , old age pension and education went without. He is also part of that pentecostal cult, Hillsong - ergo a religious nut who thinks its ok to rob from the poor and give to the rich. He was a very poor treasurer, and a gutless prick to boot.

2) Abbot has all the morals of the Pope, i.e. none (Anyone who can defend child molesting priests is just as guilty and morally depauperate as the F&*^ing rapist). He is firmly in the pocket of the corporates, free marketeers & (somewhat confoundedly) the catholic church. His goals are to make it easier for the rich to get richer (at any cost to society) and to increase the control of that the catholic church has on your private life - welcome to the 1950's. When he says he wants whats best for his daughters he really means he wants them to shut up and go back to their needle work.
He is an inarticulate fool, who couldn't come up with a policy idea in a fit (but what do we expect from a guy who believes in the supernatural). NOBODY in the intellectual world could support such a buffoon.

Why do people have a problem with him? You must be joking, or you've been sucked in by mining propaganda.

PS - Labor are just the poorer cousins of the LNP

... because the way Labor has gone, we'll have Mr Budgie Smuggler as PM in November next year.

If we do, it won't be for long. Ambition and treachery are not just labor attributes - Turnbul still wants to be PM, so does Hockey and a long list of others.

That would be so funny.

For months Rabbit has been going on about the poison in the labor party and that they don't have unity and how the coalition is the only party that can be trusted to have unity. Ok we are suppose to forget how many leadership challenges they've had and that he really only got in because they didn't want to waste a good candidate on an election they knew they couldn't win, but seeing him get rolled by any other Lib whether he's pm or not would be poetic justice. Gawd I hope Julia Bishop doesn't try and roll Tony.

Funny how all those jouro's have forgotten how Abbott got his job isn't it?

319221_10150303905602338_591357337_7940549_902630144_n.jpg
lol

Latest posts

Back