Who do you want in for pm of Australia?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who do u want in for pm of Australia ?

• julia gillard

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • kevin rudd

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • tony abbott

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • other

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters
It really is a pity the only options are those two or Big ears himself. If the current lot keep going the way they are going people will be happy to see Bob Brown as PM.

Yep. Given the paucity of genuine talent in either of the establishment parties you could be right.

Which Muppet

Mate sent this to me. Thought it was gold.

Attachments

• Muppets picture.jpg
    Muppets picture.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 46
Well I know me and around another 250 labour voters who have said they will never vote for them ever again

You can make that 251 !!
I might think about voting Labor again one day, so long as there are not one of this current crop of self serving wankers left in the party.!

Cheers Brad

You can make that 251 !!
I might think about voting Labor again one day, so long as there are not one of this current crop of self serving wankers left in the party.!

Cheers Brad

If it's self-serving wankers that you hate, then I fear you may struggle with the other team too!

If it's self-serving wankers that you hate, then I fear you may struggle with the other team too!

I think you could safely remove the constraint to the scope of the statement and it'd still ring true.

Maybe I shouldn't use the term 'ring'. Bob Brown might read it and start salivating.

At least with him, I suppose, you KNOW you're going to get it in the arse.

God I hope like F*&K this crap is all over, after this constant bullshit arguing and carrying on brought on by the media since red took her seat maybe now someone will get around to running the country. I'm past caring who's in Canberra, they are all the friggen same and none of them will keep their promises but this circus has gone on way too long.

The fella I did vote for is one of the hardest working pollies I've ever seen and a great man to boot. The thing is I voted for him because he represents me and what I believe. I didn't vote for a party, he just happens to be Liberal !
I can say with all honesty, I will NEVER vote for anyone from the Greens!!!!!!

Cheers Brad

You can make that 251 !!

Cheers Brad

Unfortunately, self serving wankers are a common occurence in any parliament. It is something you realise as you age.

The fella I did vote for is one of the hardest working pollies I've ever seen and a great man to boot. The thing is I voted for him because he represents me and what I believe. I didn't vote for a party, he just happens to be Liberal !
I can say with all honesty, I will NEVER vote for anyone from the Greens!!!!!!

Cheers Brad

At least you have an idea of how our political system works. And you've taken the time who your local member is and whether or not you think they're willing to work for your community - so good on you.

God I hope like F*&K this crap is all over, after this constant bullshit arguing and carrying on brought on by the media since red took her seat maybe now someone will get around to running the country. I'm past caring who's in Canberra, they are all the friggen same and none of them will keep their promises but this circus has gone on way too long.

Me too. What we really need are leaders, not bloody soap operas :pissedoff:

Latest posts

Back