Who do you want in for pm of Australia?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who do u want in for pm of Australia ?

• julia gillard

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • kevin rudd

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • tony abbott

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • other

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters
Ha ha ha. Its been my nick name for about 10 years. who the hell is wex
a beats e anytime

How about Kermit the f—cking frog!

What a joke, the whole situation is a slap in the face to the Australian public.

Well, the Australian Public voted for the current occupants of Federal Parliament. Perhaps next time they might actually think before they vote.

OTOH, Kermit is by far the the best suggestion made.

I heard on the radio today that they said if the PM was to change it's not a certainty that their current arrangement would stand and that a new agreement may need to be worked out.
Strange that they openly admit to blackmail??

It isn't blackmail, but simply they are making clear that their agreement was struck with the government headed by Julia Gillard. Take it to mean that there are people in the Labor Party they would not work with, like say Kevin Rudd where even his own ministers had no idea what was going to come out of his mouth the last time he was PM.

It was the same situation when Tony Abbott was courting their votes where Tony's problem was that too many in the coalition viewed the independents as "filth" and just couldn't shut their mouth for the sake of the coalition. Hmm, just like Kevin Rudd has been doing to the Labor Party.

When it comes down to it, little difference either side.

Just noticed that Gillard has called a leadership spill that will occur on Monday. Friggin' hell, just shut the fug up and run the damn country, bunch of dickheads!

As near as I can figure out, Rudd doesn't have the numbers to make pool floaties and we all know that Rudd is not a fighter. FFS, when challenged he just threw in the towel and gave up the PM position. So he certainly isn't going to contest the leadership next week (unless Tim turns out to be a dyke or a similar event happens).

Since they are so poll driven, they will put JG PM to the government members for a vote of confidence. I agree totally that it is a complete waste of time.

I look forward to the time when some polly cuts loose and tells the media, especially the ABC, to go have sex with themselves somewhere far away and points out that they are elected to parliament to serve their constituents and not provide "news" for lazy journalist yelling fight, fight, fight.

Pissed myself laughing about Rudd's "will not challenge elected PM". That is the Australian way. Otherwise the place would be clogged up with dead wood parading as a PM

How about Kermit the f—cking frog!

What a joke, the whole situation is a slap in the face to the Australian public.

PS, on a serious note how about Chad Morgan!!!!! Is he still alive????

Regards,

RLI

:deadhorse::wristy:

No, no thanks...dont need any yanks running our country, they pull enough strings allready.

I really think this push by the tv stations for Logie Votes is going to far when all we see is Woody Woodpecker and the Milky Bar Kid in the verbal diarrhea stoush of the decade.

Which one?????

Attachments

• Muppets.jpg
    Muppets.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 67
It really is a pity the only options are those two or Big ears himself. If the current lot keep going the way they are going people will be happy to see Bob Brown as PM.

Not a friggin' chance will I be happy about that.

"All road vehicles will be replaced by seatless bicycles so that you can enjoy the ride. Not only will gay marriage become legislated, but it will become mandated. Furthermore, all trees will have 1.6cm holes drilled in at waist height and all participants must BYO lube."

Sorry, Bob "Let Me Turn Your Dick" Brown, but 1.6cm in either direction might be satisfying for someone that makes theirs shorter by forcing it to head-butt outgoing turds, but for the rest of us, that's way, way too tight. Lube? Yep, I got the right type here. Says "Chain and Bar Oil" on the package.

That's a bit unfair to poor Bobby.

I'm going to start a Bob Brown appreciation society (although I will need some people to pledge their allegiance to Bob because there is no way I am joining)

Poor old Dave, one of the biggest weeks in politics and he's not online to start a new poll or make a new rant. It must be heart breaking for him.

Not a friggin' chance will I be happy about that.

"All road vehicles will be replaced by seatless bicycles so that you can enjoy the ride.
Well, there would be no more sitting down on the job then and it would improve generally improve Australia's health levels from all the exercise, plus people would have more money to invest in Australia instead of buying foreign motor vehicles.

Not only will gay marriage become legislated, but it will become mandated.
That would solve the over population problem and might even reduce the uninvited immigrant problem

Furthermore, all trees will have 1.6cm holes drilled in at waist height and all participants must BYO lube."
Okay, please explain this. What do you do with 16mm diameter holes that require lube.?

Okay, please explain this. What do you do with 16mm diameter holes that require lube.?

I imagine that he proposes to take tree hugging to a new (and quite disturbing) level. Although I can't work out if its a comment about the size of his appendage or that of BB. If it's the latter it begs the question: how do you know?

Latest posts

Back