Who's coming to the Muster at Janowen 18-20 Oct

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not sure if I will be able to make it out there. Its looking like thats the weekend of my uncles 70th. If I can get him to change his party for me ill be there.

Hahahaha Gonzo! I just looked at your avatar a bit closer. You look like the bear, who looks a lot like that Dr. fella!!!
:rofl2:

Received another in the mail today too, with a cheque - 2 more people coming, it's becoming quite a crowd. Awesome!

tony, do we get a reply to say that payment and registration has been received?
i sent mine via email and direct deposit last week.
cheers
eric

I got your form, Eric, I haven't gone through the bank transactions yet. Will be doing that shortly - we have a committee meeting on Thursday and the boss will want me to be up-to-date!

Okay, I'm 100% up to date. We're bigger than Ados now, officially. Only one person hasn't paid yet and I know there are more who haven't put their forms in yet, so it's going to be a great turnout.

So if anyone wants some flyers, PM me with your email and I'll send them out. (file size not huge but too big for whats allowed here)

cheers all and see you at the MUSTER

Lj

Yes that would be yours. I don't see why we can't put up the list. I'll have to get the list to Luke, but there's a similar thread to this one (we're currently in the Qld section) and maybe we should put the list in there?

Latest posts

Back