Who's coming to the Muster at Janowen 18-20 Oct

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its rained a bit here over the weekend and up between Warwick and Toowoomba.

don't want it too wet though...

Raffle Tickets bought......Check.
Muster form filled out and paid........Ummm Almost check.
I even have a mate buying a new D22 in the next week or two so he can come (well he was buying one anyways but lets pretend it is just for the muster).
Do we have many from NSW headed up??? I`m coming from Parramatta

Cheers boys looking the goods.

Good stuff mate, look forward to seeing you there.
I am going up, but i will be stopping at my sisters place in between Inverell and Glen Inness , to break up the trip and for a quick visit, im also going to have to get there a day early to help set up some things and find locations for the "NAVKHANA" so that means i will probably leave on the Tuesday or wednesday at the latest.

They three members from Newcastle that are going, Old tony, Sparra & me. But we too will be heading up earlyas wwe're either on the committee or helping set up the Navhkana as well

sweet glad i wont be the only one holding the NSW flag, not sure when im headed up yet trying to organise a few things before ill know.
Cheers Fellas see you guys there.

Got my form in the post to Tony on friday spoke to a few folk that go there all the time apparently the scenery is very good goanas and scrub turkeys will raid your campsite but i guess that's everywhere now.

Hey happy John,
That profile pic looks like my 'other' Navara!
It's a 34 Chev pickup on a Datto kingcab chassis
Ha Ha that photo is a old beach boys album cover and gives a few laughs probably time to change it but always brings a bit of joy to me i carn't get into the modern crap these days on the radio.

4 weeks to go
cmon get those rego's in
looks like a great turnout
should be a great weekend in sunny qld

Saw the road works first hand on Saturday 21st Sept... they will still be on during the Muster.

Condi River Road is now a 4x4 ONLY road. The two floods have really done a number on it.
There was no road works underway to repair any of it. Plenty of larger loose rocks on the drive path and exposed ogglies to navigate the sump around (over) (Come on Ironman get the under armour in stock).

Water flow was low= less than 1 foot deep at all crossings.

We crossed into NSW via the Carneys Creek Road, and onto The Head and the Condi River Rd to Killarney, then home via Yangan, Freestone, Gladfield, Aratula, Ipswich.

Back