Who's coming to the Muster at Janowen 18-20 Oct

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough Toys will be present at the muster with at least 2 vehicles. (unfortunately we don't have a navara!)

Hope to see you guys there. It's going to be a great event.

There's a chance one of the guys from Redarc may also turn up, but we'll have to wait and see.

No Tough Toy Navara's! Doesn't matter, there'll be plenty around to pull you out of any trouble you may get yourselves into ;-)

Paid and emailed form the the listed email address listed just waiting on confirmation :)

Sounds like it's gonna be a massive turnout. Can't wait wooohooo.

Just a thought for the admins and organisers. Maybe we could have some Navara.Asia stickers and stubby holders to purchase at the muster? I know there are probably plenty of people that may wanna get some forum goodies.

Rusty

That place is awesome, took nav out there with camper trailer last year, had a blast on the tracks, my first time real four wheel driving. Bumped into a mate with his patrol and we hooked up with a group of about a dozen guys, mostly patrols, I had the only nav but it kept up fine, even with me hindering it. Don't think I'll be back in qld then but see what happens, I'd have to stay in the roadside area cause dragging 23 foot van into the good area would be difficult to say the least! we got into a bit of a situation with the camper when the track along the river took us to somewhere that couldn't be backed out of (and I love reversing trailer), to the left was a metre or so drop into the river, to the right was a nasty hill climb over roots and rocks. I opted for climb but lost traction and the camper almost dragged us brakes skidding into river, lucky I was able to Jack knife trailer to stop skidding and drove angry to turn around. No idea how we didn't roll. So, lesson, when coming down hill past toilet block and turn right at river, don't go over the big hump at the end between the big trees if you are pulling a trailer unless you are really keen for an arse puckering moment.

Have fun guys, the basin is really cool, especially with a bit of slop in the bottom.

Hi guys, whats the go with having a camp fire at the camp site? is it allowed, are we having a big group fire each nite? and would it be recommended to bring some wood?

Depends on whether there's a total fire ban in place or not. Not sure on the firewood they have there - it's bushland so there might be plenty around - but if there's a fire ban on, we won't be lighting a match. The amount of fuel on the forest floors at the moment is supposed to be enormous, all the way from south-east QLD to the Vic border.

Scary stuff with the heat we're already experiencing, this summer could be disastrous.

There was plenty of wood along the tracks and they didn't seem to mind you using it when I was last there. As Tony said will purely depend on bans. Decent wood may be a little hard to come by if it's been really busy.

Is the park reliant on having a Lift installed?? I dont have a lift yet, but really wanna come out. Is there pussy tracks around the hard stuff that can be taken??

Cheers.

Is the park reliant on having a Lift installed?? I dont have a lift yet, but really wanna come out. Is there pussy tracks around the hard stuff that can be taken??

Cheers.

Yes mate there are all levels of tracks for all vehicles and if none of those suit you there are the fire trials on the trips that are planned out of the park and in the national park.
So by all means come and join in, it will be good to have you there.

Yes mate there are all levels of tracks for all vehicles and if none of those suit you there are the fire trials on the trips that are planned out of the park and in the national park.
So by all means come and join in, it will be good to have you there.

Hahaha, awesome. Thanks.. Yeah think i will do. Cheers

Back