Who's coming to the Muster at Janowen 18-20 Oct

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like fun ,') Me with the d22 and a mate in a pootrol should be up that way by then ! I'll have a look at your link and get back to you, can we grab a ticket at the gate !

cheers zed

But it helps us with our give always if we have registered numbers first (hats and shirt sizes etc)

Lljacko.

Is there anything you need in regards to gazebos or gear? Also a mate owns a mechanic shop and I may be able to see if he can chip in some goodies ie pens stubby holders etc. Do you need that sort of stuff?

I am going and will have my form in soon will have a couple of mates probably pay at the gate looking forward to meeting all the ladies and gents on the forum my girls 11 and 13 are excited and bringing their pushbikes.

I wish my lot were excited, I coming alone. Or maybe they are excited that I am going alone ?????
Looking forward to seeing some more Nav heads either way.

Cheers Brad

Well your going to be more than welcome and it will great to catch up and speak in person rather than tapping keys i hope to get the wife to do some of the easy tracks to build her confidence with the support of you good guys.
John

We'll have a list of paid attendees and the number plates of their vehicles. Because we'll have a sniper posted on the approach road, we'll have plenty of time to look up the information and see who's coming.

We'll have signs up pointing the way, and a whole mess of flags and banners from sponsors hanging around the reception area. You stop, we tick your name off the list, we radio the sniper so he can relax and then you go camp where you feel comfortable.

Okay, I'm kidding about the reception area.

And I'm sure I saw something about a few more southerners coming to the Muster than Qlders..... So I hope us cane toads can get along and outnumber them!!

Lj

It's been a while since I posted but still have been lurking. I decided it would be good to meet up with some of the members again so I've sent off the rego form and paid up for myself and wife. Still not into truck destroying tracks but enjoyed the Condamine River run a couple of years back so looking forward to joining in scenic drive or two

See you there

It's been a while since I posted but still have been lurking. I decided it would be good to meet up with some of the members again so I've sent off the rego form and paid up for myself and wife. Still not into truck destroying tracks but enjoyed the Condamine River run a couple of years back so looking forward to joining in scenic drive or two

See you there

see you there, it will be good to see your 22 it will bring back memories of my old one.

Its gonna be an awesome trip. Get to put faces to names and also cars. Check out peoples builds to give other more ideas on the way to tackle things.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back