Who's coming to the Muster at Janowen 18-20 Oct

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a couple of jobs on tomorrow morning, some last minute packing and then hit the road.
should be out at the muster ground just after lunch.

Shit ! I have to finish a job , so work it is for me tomorrow . But I will be up there for morning tea ( beer ) Friday . Can't wait ! :D

Nathan is in armidale
tony is in glen inness
brad and I are in tenterfield
we r all meeting in tenterfield thismorning for the last 200ks
Are we there yet

Condi river track is an hour from camp, but there's stuff to see on the way to it!

I'm off to set up at Janowen wih the rest if the Committee. Anyone else who turns up today get to help us hahahahaha!

See yas there

Lj

Will be fitting up the ARB bash plates today, oil & filter change, air filter too, just for good measure.
Scrounging of fire wood will commence this arvo and in the morning b4 depart to FUN central.
See you all there :)

i think we are all doing last minute jobs

but as for firewood, good thing i havent put the fireplace on this winter

i Hope you all have a great week end , wish I could be there . But it's Dad's 80th birthday . So maybe next year. So have a great time all and lots of photo's for those of us that can't get there.

Cheers Greg

I had planned to head down after lunch tomorrow but i am now going to have to make that an early Saturday journey. I'll hope to arrive before 9 Saturday now. What channel UHF are you all going to be on, if your all out and about.

Arrived in gympie. Have to put me rear window in for the canopy in the morning. Put me standard bash plate on cus taken opposite lock at least a month to order in iron man bash plates an recovery points. Hopefully wont be needing it hahaha.. Will be in jan owen to morrow before noon i hope. My little back pack trailer an roof basket holding up well.. Whoop

Arrived in gympie. Have to put me rear window in for the canopy in the morning. Put me standard bash plate on cus taken opposite lock at least a month to order in iron man bash plates an recovery points. Hopefully wont be needing it hahaha.. Will be in jan owen to morrow before noon i hope. My little back pack trailer an roof basket holding up well.. Whoop

Great to here mate!

Latest posts

Back