Work, what do you do.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a chef. 25 years in pubs and resturants and now working in RSL aged care cooking for war widows and ex service men. Top job and great people.

I'm a research technician working at the CSIRO Division of Minerals in Melbourne. I design and build industrial pilot plants primarily for the smelting industry. Bought the NAV to tour Australia on long service this winter.

I'm in aviation. have been for 12 years. mainly logistics, but now I'm in the engineering and maintenance co-ordination side of things. I have over 40 aircraft to keep an eye on right around the country

I am self employed as well. A "Sparky" by trade, but have a printing, scanning & photocopying bureau as well as selling AutoCAD software. I was once told the only things that should retire are the wheels on the car.
Phil

Production Manager at a printing firm, I also have my own homebased screenprinting business printing metal. It pays for the diesel i need for stress relief on weekends.
Phill

Been an Appliance repairman (fridges, washing machines dishwasheers etc) for the last 20 years but are just undergoing a career change at almost 40. Next month i begin a career driving trains.

Sparkie

Had my own business in Brisvegas for 14yrs, presently working servicing diamond drills underground in WA.

Hey.
i have my own business still but i have downsized it, suziworx, suzuki parts, but started to move from the suzuki parts to building tube buggies and general 4wd fab so moved into my shed at home (big shed no rent and on 28 acres), im also about to start security again (hate it but im great at it and i got to pick my nights i work this time and i get paid shitloads for doing nothing)... thats about it..

cheers mark.

I'm a MudCarter :big_smile: Working for civil works company with water pipelines mostly. Love getting to drive this badboy around.

Attachments

• DSC00105.jpg
    DSC00105.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 51
Nice truck, how do you go reversing the dog trailer.

Seen guys do it and they have skill.

Dave.

Dave lucky for me i dont drive with a dog on back, Only just enough room for just my body truck somtimes right beside a 10 foot trench :D

Attachments

• DSC00157.jpg
    DSC00157.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 74
How long you been driving, kinda think at times I should have been a truckie.

Probably clocked 400,000km's since getting my licence.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back