xray headlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacko

Reaction score
So my standard lights show me about as much as blind man looking for a lightswitch... So i decided to upgrade the lightbulbs to xray vision extreme H4.
Yet to test them in the dark so will keep you posted

Havent they just released their Hella Rallye 4000 "knock off versions" about $235+ gst for compacts in HID?

I am looking at compact 4000's with the HID kits, but i seem to be able to get the 9" 4000's cheaper, go figure...

cheers.

Yeah they just halogen replacement. Only cost $30 so i thought why not.
I saw the hid conversion kits as well and maybe when i save up a bit more will get a set.
Was goin to save up for a set from jet-6 but i believe he is no longer dojng them.

Ok need some advise. Is there any way to remove the headlight plastic front as there is water in there and fogged up. Want to remove and clean it up.. any ideas. I saw that there are clips around the light. i tried to un clip but dont want to snap the light. thanks in advance

I think you have to put it in the oven to soften a glue before being able to unclip them apart.

Check out the American forum, club frontier, there is a sticky in a DIY section about blacking out head lights, lots of info on cover removal.

Latest posts

Back