2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to google maps. Five and a half hrs from newcastle. Is this right. Kinda makes a day trip hard.

its close enough mate, you could do it a bit quicker maybe just under 5hrs if you have a really clean run.

How about coming up on Saturday and going back Sunday? We're taking rego's on Saturday.

Over night. That would require clearences from a lot of government bodies. Will have to check the work schedule. The next few months I have several jobs away from home so that could be a factor. Would be nice to use 4wd for more than getting up steep driveways with the trailer.

if you didnt see it in the Raffle thread check this out.

I just got back from picking up more awesome prizes!! check out what we have now!!

An ARB high out put compressor and five quick tyre deflators, you can get a deflator just for attending, or travelling the big Km along with other goodies.

It even comes mounted in its own toolbox/carry case and 6m long airline.

we also got a stack of ARB magazines/catalogues to put in our show bags

Just placed the order for our 2014 Muster T-Shirts!!!

not long now people, not long YYEEWWWW!!!

Are we there yet??

Last year we allocated a channel yeas, actually we have 2, 1 for each different group, id say this year would be the same.

we might raise this at the next meeting and go from there.

I do know that there is a sign on the wombeyan caves rd if you are coming in from the mittagong end for the dirt road due to it being so narrow with sharp turns

we can also set a ch on the day trip depending on how much activity there is at the time.

Base camp will probably use CH15. I'll leave my rig on, I'll have a pair of short-range hand-helds about the place too. Only trouble is the cave complex is in a valley so until you're almost on top of the place, we won't hear ya - UHF hates hills.

are we there yet

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412671963.250524.jpg

Latest posts

Back