2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the frog should go to the muster and win the awning!!

I think that's a good idea!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412674009.353445.jpg

Thanks to another generous forum member "Malicious" i received these in the mail today for the muster!!

two sets of D40 5 port diff breather kits, and they look the goods!!

High Quality components, filters, fittings, and hose all top notch.

18 days until we will be setting up the Muster camping area at the Caves.

I will be taking down a trailer load of wood for the fire so everyone doeasnt have to bring it in.

I'm organizing a chainsaw and block buster in case we run out.

9 shifts and 1 sickie for me before holidays. WOOOHOOOOOO!!

I'm organizing a chainsaw and block buster in case we run out.

9 shifts and 1 sickie for me before holidays. WOOOHOOOOOO!!

Good stuff Steve, that will come in handy for the saturday drive, we are allowed to collect wood in the Meryla area, so we can bring it back with us if we need to.

18 days until we will be setting up the Muster camping area at the Caves.

I will be taking down a trailer load of wood for the fire so everyone doeasnt have to bring it in.

we might need to clarify the firewood nathan
A trailer load will be supplied by the committee ( organised and delivered by nath, thanks mate) for the MAIN fire
you will have to organise your own wood for any small campfires you may want

we might need to clarify the firewood nathan
A trailer load will be supplied by the committee ( organised and delivered by nath, thanks mate) for the MAIN fire
you will have to organise your own wood for any small campfires you may want

Not a problem, hence the chain saw and axe. Plus we can cut some more if we need it for the main fire.

Not a problem, hence the chain saw and axe. Plus we can cut some more if we need it for the main fire.

Just remember due to it being in a NP there is no collection of wood allowed and the surrounding area are private properties, so any collection will need to be done prior to entering the park or out on the drive on saturday.

Just remember due to it being in a NP there is no collection of wood allowed and the surrounding area are private properties, so any collection will need to be done prior to entering the park or out on the drive on saturday.

Makes it a bit trickier but no worries, always a place to find it coz I aint paying for wood when Iv got my own. ;)

Just a reminder to everyone coming and especially with the little ones, if you didnt see the thread i started the other day the FRIDAY of the muster will be HALLOWEEN so bring some goodies, decos and even some costumes so the kids can do a bit of a trick or treat.

I also heard that Tony is gathering some stuff so it should be a bit of fun for the kids.

just a reminder to everyone coming and especially with the little ones, if you didnt see the thread i started the other day the friday of the muster will be halloween so bring some goodies, decos and even some costumes so the kids can do a bit of a trick or treat.

I also heard that tony is gathering some stuff so it should be a bit of fun for the kids.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413266764.338985.jpg

We've got a few things already and will pick more up over the next couple of weeks.

If your child has any allergies we should discuss that in here so that everyone knows what we should steer clear of when supplying treats.

10 days till I leave, we are going via Bathurst so the boy can have a few laps, he has never been there
assuming I still have my license I will get to the caves bout 3ish thurs arvo

10 days till I leave, we are going via Bathurst so the boy can have a few laps, he has never been there

assuming I still have my license I will get to the caves bout 3ish thurs arvo

HAHAHAHA I think they put cameras there so I'd be a little cautious.
I did a lap once at Bathurst, it was the night before the race, as I zigzagged my way up the hill realised how hard it would be to drive at the speed they do, I lost it a few times on the way around, but always managed to recover just in time and and keep going.
Just for the record it's a lot longer track when walking after several softies. Think I walked twice the distance considering I couldn't walk a straight line if I tried.

Latest posts

Back