2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No probs mate, we would be happy to see you there. Its shaping up to be a good few days and the more the merrier.

Seems to be a lot of interest!
How many trucks confirmed now?
This is stuffing up my raffle winning plans!

we could still do with more, i think the last time i looked we were over 20cars as for how many in each car i cant remember, Tony would have the exact numbers.

I was thinking about drawing the raffle on the wednesday at my place??
with no other members there i think it will really improve my odds :hmmmm2:

Its good to see we are getting some interstate members coming to this years muster.

Might have to get a head count for each state and see who has the best showing.

we could still do with more, i think the last time i looked we were over 20cars as for how many in each car i cant remember, Tony would have the exact numbers.

Is this right over 20 cars.
Looked at members list 13,942 Members..
I'm surprised, just flabbergasted.

Is this right over 20 cars.
Looked at members list 13,942 Members..
I'm surprised, just flabbergasted.

yeah mate its hard to understand, we can get 15 cars on a day trip to Lithgow.

I do know we are expecting more to come at the last minute, I hope we get a really good showing.
we are trying to make sure there is something for everyone, from day trips to cave tours and stacks of prizes, not just for the raffle either.

Having said that the Son Of Trials only got 25 online entries last year but had 110 turn up on the day, i dont think we will get anywhere near that amount sadly, But it goes to show how the pre rego system doesnt always indicate the true amount.

I am also surprised at how some of the muster threads get ignored, people just dont seem as interested as i would of hoped.

Any suggestions??

Latest posts

Back