Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the rate they are clearing land and building houses, i wonder how long we can drive down near the alkimos. If not, two rocks has some good beach runs i think. Bit hard to test out being 1600km's nth of P town :)

Brett

closed

alikmos has been closed for years. the ranger does fine people for going in there.

im in clarkson guys , usually go around alkimos aswell, two rock beach is well boggy at the moment see my other thread in d4 section ,

Hi from Esperance

Hi ! Just joined Friday prior to getting a d22str next week. Waiting supply and fit of Arb canopy,steel bar,towbar and roofracks. Had mild tint installed this week. After a gaggle of Luxes,Ranger,Cherokee,Patrol and a Paj against my better judgement bought a x240 GW. It fulfilled its intended purpose but oh the problems. So now have my head back on straight and the d22 is an absolute steal at the moment,looking forward to ownership. Great forum and so much info,hope to be able to help at some time.
Regards Graham

I made my way back here to what is, the most beautiful state in this country. Glad to be home.

Hi all I'm in the southern suburbs spear wood way have a 2010 nav D22 burgundy color love the car except the clutch original went at 47000 km just ordered a chip it chip for it from Germany.
A group trip sounds great to me
Neil

Someone organize it! I don't know WA so I can't have an opinion. But I'd love to hit up the dunes, I need a first time.

Latest posts

Back