2013 Navara Muster date and location

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounding like its going to be a good one. Hope people get behind it this year plent of time to book the holidays in.
Great work committee, you's should be proud.

I was wondering where are they now ? If we invited Boss Hogg and Woody . Doesn't matter what they drive .

i had thought about it , sort of still , but for some reason i thought the location was in NSW , , was talking with the minister of bedroom activities last night and we looked at the map , shiiiiiite , its in cane toad country , i don't go that far for my bloody holidays , then the minister chimed in and said &(*&^%%^$%*no way iam sitting in your bloody truck for that distance , ill go if i fly to the gold coast and you pick me up from there , hmmmmm iam thinking i might just take some annual leave and leave her at home

i had thought about it , sort of still , but for some reason i thought the location was in NSW , , was talking with the minister of bedroom activities last night and we looked at the map , shiiiiiite , its in cane toad country , i don't go that far for my bloody holidays , then the minister chimed in and said &(*&^%%^$%*no way iam sitting in your bloody truck for that distance , ill go if i fly to the gold coast and you pick me up from there , hmmmmm iam thinking i might just take some annual leave and leave her at home

Simple answer : Take A/L and I will take you fishing at the Gold coast . Its only an hour and a half from the Muster

Wow , when i was in Townsville for 4 months last year i never needed kero to enjoy my mud crabs , was catching these every night 100 mts from where i was staying with a pot from BCF

Can't believe I missed this thread. Thanks to Luke for pointing it out to me. I will try my best to make it. Had a lot of fun last time.

I'am looking, and thinking, I am on day shift on the 17th October, but I start a month of Annual Leave on the 18th October . . .

Latest posts

Back