2013 xmas nav trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Mr moderator please change the title im sure were all fine with that, Mr Nathand22 your input here maybe needed as i`m sure you would be familiar with that area.

Yeah i know a few tracks from zigzag to the power lines, its a good full day driving.

I would be happy to show you guys a few of those tracks.

As for the Watagans i have no idea, But i have seen a few vids and some of those tracks look pretty good just not sure how to get to them.

Yeah i know a few tracks from zigzag to the power lines, its a good full day driving.

I would be happy to show you guys a few of those tracks.

As for the Watagans i have no idea, But i have seen a few vids and some of those tracks look pretty good just not sure how to get to them.

Well sounds like zig zag then - at least more half way for everyone - and everyone has to travel same distance :)

Damn You boys and your far away driving locations!!!
Canberra really isnt that good of a place for 4x4 haha

Very generous of you mate! thank you.
Luckly the MRS is from Sydney! so i guess shell have to come this time haha!
Ill wait for the dates to be set and go from there!

Nice I think everyone can start pitching in dates -

Anytime on December I'm ok - Saturday trip preferred

I'm pretty good for any weekend except the weekend of the 7th, I'm camping down on the colo river with some friends and the kids that weekend.

Mmmm, Lithgow is a five hour drive for me. I'll know if I can make it closer to the chosen weekend.

Mmmm, Lithgow is a five hour drive for me. I'll know if I can make it closer to the chosen weekend.

You from Forster? Ill be up there sometime in December visiting family in tuncurry - wanna do possum brush next time? I've done It ones would love to go back :)

So how many will be stopping o/nite?
Too much for me in 1 day so I plan on a stopover somewhere

Looks like its taking shape now

Nath? you happy to take us to Zig Zag and lithgow?

if yes I might edit the first page and put details in then

cheers

So how many will be stopping o/nite?
Too much for me in 1 day so I plan on a stopover somewhere

I probably wont stay over night, BUT never say never.

You could camp at Newens, great spot and not to far from the powerlines trails and there are a few others you could do the next day.

Looks like its taking shape now

Nath? you happy to take us to Zig Zag and lithgow?

if yes I might edit the first page and put details in then

cheers

Yeah mate, no probs.

I am keen as long as it isn't the weekend of the 7th I'm also per booked for a trip to deua n.p

What about lids dale and marrangaroo. Climb to mt walker can be a good test for the trucks that are keen. Close to lithgow also.

Newens is mostly burnt out I thought at the moment so not sure how good zig zag could be.

Another great location is Abercrombie for those closer to Canberra and yengo for those closer to newy.

Anyways my 2cents.

Keen as though!

Yeah, I was wondering about what the charred remains of the Newnes Plateau would be like! I'll see if my Dad can find out for us

Cheers Brad

Latest posts

Back