2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its going to involve 2 free saturdays i believe as im currently 4 days into next years allotment.....very flexible family business too.not much to do that time of the year which will help my begging

Its going to involve 2 free saturdays i believe as im currently 4 days into next years allotment.....very flexible family business too.not much to do that time of the year which will help my begging

I recon thats a bargain mate, for you and for the boss.

so who is taking the kids toys to the muster

just upgraded joels exhaust on the baja and added helical spur and pinion steel gears

The kyosho has just had an aircraft servo fitted for quicker steering response

The rock crawler needs a new battery, need to get that sorted

so who is taking toys?

are we there yet

sure am taking..... My toys.... hahaha
Bought a jeep rock crawler and if theres room ill throw in the truggy as well!
:D

So much to do in so little time only 55 days 11hrs to go. (im going a day early).

Are you going to go to the muster via Jenolan and over the Blue Mountains?

No idea yet mate, was going to worry about that closer to the date but the harder the better. Will spend most of Thursday getting there I think.
I may have another mate coming as well. Just bought a massively modded 03 D22.

No idea yet mate, was going to worry about that closer to the date but the harder the better. Will spend most of Thursday getting there I think.
I may have another mate coming as well. Just bought a massively modded 03 D22.

If he wants a shirt, he has to register before Sep 30 so we can order the shirts and have them made on time.

Yeah mate got it in the car will have it filled out Tuesday and ill email it off. So another one in with his 03 D22 7" lift and 33"Mickeys.

Yeah mate it's nice, auto locked up front as well plus upgraded calmini steering kit.

Raf has put some info on faceplant for us and said it has been getting some good response.
jump on aussie 4wd - aussie 4wd d22, aussie 4wd d40 and sydney 4x4,
if you feel like it jump on their pages and give it a rev.

oh and dont forget to click on our sponsors links below and check out all the stuff those blokes have, like HARROP they have all sorts of bling

Iv been on the Harrop site a few times. Don't have FB any more so can't really do that. But yeah I have no doubt word is getting around. This Muster is going To be a cracker.

Latest posts

Back