2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why oh why do I have to be in Queensland...

You can still come down they wont stop you at the boarder!! lol

you could always come down a few days early and meet up with "onemofo" and come into the muster via the Blue Mountains ect that way you its a bit more to do and see and turns it into a full week holiday instead of just a long weekend??

Come on dont let a few kms stop ya, we are even talking about a prize for the one who travels the furthest!

I reckon a cape trip or something similar would be great for a muster. Maybe a nulla nulla run.

Last edited:
Guys just a reminder that if you have mates that you think would like to come but dont own a Navara, thats said but its ok for them to come along and join in on what is shaping up to be a top few days of camping, exploring, 4wding, PRIZES and not to forget about the cans around the fire.

So grabs some mates pop over to the web site, fill in a rego form and we will see you there!!

Sent my form in and paid my fees! I am taking the weekend and the rest of the week to take the long way back to QLD. Looking for some other places to camp and 4WD on the way back, open to any suggestions.

Rueben

Sent my form in and paid my fees! I am taking the weekend and the rest of the week to take the long way back to QLD. Looking for some other places to camp and 4WD on the way back, open to any suggestions.

Rueben

Seal Rocks, about 2 hours from Sydney north, should be about 4.5 hours from the muster. Awesome fishing and camping almost right on the beach and not touristy at all.

Rueben

Blacksmiths beach for camping and 4wd (b4 they lock it up) as stocton still closed

Rueben

coffs harbour has some great spot up in the mountains with rivers ect and some awesome trails as well, the good thing is its almost the half way mark for you.

I thank you guys for your suggestions for my trip home. I would also like to say to the moderators and owner of this site "Thank You". This has been one of the best resources for not only my Nav but for me as well. I have not really had this kind of activity from a web based forum ever. Once again thanks to everyone who contributes and the Navara community who pitch in to make this site and trips so valuable!

Rueben

Thanks for the feedback Rueben.

You have been given two tickets in a monster charity raffle mate for your early rego, we have stacks of awesome prizes, good luck i hope you win some mate.

If you havent seen the list of prizes we have so far click here

Really looking forward to this Muster, got so many questions for so many other Navara owners! Anyone planning what kind of 4wding or tracks we are heading down during the day?

Latest posts

Back