2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really looking forward to this Muster, got so many questions for so many other Navara owners! Anyone planning what kind of 4wding or tracks we are heading down during the day?

G'day auz1234, Im the same mate i cant wait for the muster.

I have planned a day trip through Meryla State Forrest to Fitzroy Falls, this trip will have something in it for every ones taste from mild to wild (if you want) but mostly will be a big day behind the wheel taking in some great views, waterfalls, small water crossings, a range of trails and a stop for lunch in between over looking the Southern Highlands own "Grand Canyon", so bring your little gas cooker to knock out some steak sangers.

I also have a small area just near the caves not many people even know its there and we are planning on a little blat through there, maybe even set a time and see who gets closest to it for a prize.
The time set will be by no means fast, the trick will be to time your run to get as close as possible to the set time. Its similar to what we would of seen or done if the son of trials went ahead.

We also have Mt Jellore to go to if time permits, but with the caves to see, rivers to swim in i think we will be squeezed to get to Mt Jellore but for those that have monday or even sunday arvo free i would be more then happy to do a run through there.

How does that sound mate?

Also did i mention that when we get back from the day trip we have a after hrs guided tour set out just for us through the best limestone cave ive seen and the best Wombeyan has to offer with one of the funniest park Rangers you will meet.

G'day auz1234, Im the same mate i cant wait for the muster.

I have planned a day trip through Meryla State Forrest to Fitzroy Falls, this trip will have something in it for every ones taste from mild to wild (if you want) but mostly will be a big day behind the wheel taking in some great views, waterfalls, small water crossings, a range of trails and a stop for lunch in between over looking the Southern Highlands own "Grand Canyon", so bring your little gas cooker to knock out some steak sangers.

I also have a small area just near the caves not many people even know its there and we are planning on a little blat through there, maybe even set a time and see who gets closest to it for a prize.
The time set will be by no means fast, the trick will be to time your run to get as close as possible to the set time. Its similar to what we would of seen or done if the son of trials went ahead.

We also have Mt Jellore to go to if time permits, but with the caves to see, rivers to swim in i think we will be squeezed to get to Mt Jellore but for those that have monday or even sunday arvo free i would be more then happy to do a run through there.

How does that sound mate?

Also did i mention that when we get back from the day trip we have a after hrs guided tour set out just for us through the best limestone cave ive seen and the best Wombeyan has to offer with one of the funniest park Rangers you will meet.

all that sounds awesome!

Looks like you've really thought all this through and really took some time to plan out a suitable day for everyone. Thanks again for everyone putting the effort in for this muster and all the other components that bring these events together!

Looking forward to that weekend even more now!

Its shaping up to be the best yet
only yesyerday Nathan secured another great sponsor
4WD SYSTEMS and they are supplying us with a lokka for the raffle
what next?
a new set of boots???????????

A locker is definitely something Navaras could use - particularly up the front. Awesome score, Nathan. Good luck to everyone who's buying raffle tickets!

Remember that the money raised in the raffle is donated to a charity that the forum users choose in this poll, so if you haven't voted yet, get on over there and do it, then bring your lucky rabbit's foot with ya (I guess not so lucky for the rabbit, but hopefully for you it will be!).

Registration form sent and fees paid

ArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyet?

I just realised you are coming up from VIC!! thats awesome mate, will you be coming over the high country through Thredbo or the Barry Way into Jindy?

would be good to get a Victorian crew together and make the trip up into an event on its own.

So not only will you be in to win the raffle for early rego you are in the running for the "Furthest travelled" Prize

your raffle entry could see you taking home this little piece of wizardry!!

===

I just realised you are coming up from VIC!! thats awesome mate, will you be coming over the high country through Thredbo or the Barry Way into Jindy?

would be good to get a Victorian crew together and make the trip up into an event on its own.

So not only will you be in to win the raffle for early rego you are in the running for the "Furthest travelled" Prize

===

Not sure which way I'll come yet - need to check the maps
Would be great to travel up with some more Vics.

Not sure which way I'll come yet - need to check the maps
Would be great to travel up with some more Vics.

No probs mate, keep us posted.

You could end up with a few prizes, after looking at your Nav you will be in the mix for best overall Nav.

Come on all you guys from Vic, get a trip planned, the drive over the snowy's then onto the caves would be great with a stop over in Thredbo or up at Guthega at Island Bend

===

More sponsors and more prises donated today!!

COOPER TIRES are now helping us out with some great gear including a $250 voucher!!

Also in conjunction with OPPOSITE LOCK their newly acquired business AVENGER 4X4 have stepped in to help out with a awesome prize a set of HID SPOT LIGHTS by "STINGER"

looks like we will have a MASSIVE weekend of prizes, 4x4 trips, cave tours , we also will have the guys from COOPER TIRES hanging with us for the weekend in their own D40 and we will have a few more coming to say hi on sunday for the BIG MONSTER RAFFLE!!

YEEWWWW!!!! ARE WE THERE YET!!

More sponsors and more prises donated today!!

COOPER TIRES are now helping us out with some great gear including a $250 voucher!!

Also in conjunction with OPPOSITE LOCK their newly acquired business AVENGER 4X4 have stepped in to help out with a awesome prize a set of HID SPOT LIGHTS by "STINGER"

looks like we will have a MASSIVE weekend of prizes, 4x4 trips, cave tours , we also will have the guys from COOPER TIRES hanging with us for the weekend in their own D40 and we will have a few more coming to say hi on sunday for the BIG MONSTER RAFFLE!!

YEEWWWW!!!! ARE WE THERE YET!!

Can raffle tickets be bought on the day or best to buy now?

Can raffle tickets be bought on the day or best to buy now?

For sure mate, we will be trying to raise cash for the charity right up until we start the draw.

BUT we do like if you buy tickets now, next week and at the event!! :sarcastic:

LOOK WHO HAS COME ON BOARD TO HELP OUT

THEY HAVE DONATED A $990 VOUCHER TO SPEND ON A HARROP/EATON E-LOCKER OF YOUR CHOICE FOR A D22 OR D40 FRON OR REAR!!

CLICK ON THE LINK TO THEM AND CHECK OUT HOW AWESOME THE E-LOCKER IS AND ALL THE OTHER COOL STUFF HARROP HAVE ON OFFER

========

Last edited:
This is the first time I've heard about this!! It's genius! I wish I knew sooner so book time off :(

Thinking i should make the trip..might be able to swing the time off...13hr drive tho...never sat in one spot for 13hrs....

It's good fun, u think of random shite then question why you were thinking if it in the first place.
Last year I made the trip to QLD and made it a trip on its own, stayed over night and just cruised along. Really enjoyed it actually.

People?? No idea but trucks are somewhere in and around 20+ I think at this stage. I'm sure more will join closer to the date as well. I suspect a good turnout more then last year. Last year was a good 3 days and enjoyed every minute of it.

Latest posts

Back