3000 post club

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave just drive south and you eventually run into me, or the coast, either way I'll be able to find you (and pull you out :smile:)

Geez Biscuits you wasted no time getting your crap together after moving, and despite the limited words in your reply the lobotomy doesn't seem to have effected you much.

And so little assistance provided...but what can you expect from a D40 driver.

Thanks Woody

Take notes from Dave's his BS meter is sky rocketing (of course it would be remiss of me not to suggest mine isn't ticking over quite nicely too).

Don't worry one day you too can be a senior member and be in line for the "Knob of the Year" award too.

According to fez I think this years award has been given out and without him around I'm not sure who's going to do the presentations next year but it's still worth putting in the effort.

Just checking my post count.....
Wow, so little amount of posts, obvisously not spending enough time on here, although I am now a Senior Member at least.....

Yeah but Matt quality over rides quantity and I don't mind saying I've only got one of those.

Consider me a search engine injector, the more activity on the site, the more popular the site gets with search engines, the more popular the site gets the more people we get. Which serves two purposes, one day Biscuits record server load attempt will be broken and two the site crashes more often because of it's overloading....oh actually maybe discount the last one.

Krafty i love you man but why do you have to bring up my past like that. the server overload was a dark time for us all.

As far as all you noobs are aware we smashed smashed that record, but dylan's crappy server went down before the number was logged and it reverted back to default.

so there......

Awe geez I'm sorry bikky, I forgot about that "other" server overload attempt you organised which not just took the server off line but fused the data lines together because of the amount of traffic you were able to generate. No one will ever take that record from you and we do have the proof of that one so you can jam it up peoples noses if you like. (just give me time to create a few graphs and charts which show the required meltdown figures).

I'm still on ADSL 1 and whatever goddamm speed my ISP seems happy to send me, but then I only use the net for business research and emails and talking crap on some forum so it's not really a huge issue.

Maybe the CSIRO need to sell some more cookbooks so they can afford the upgrade. Put an ad up in the For Sale section Biscuits, you might just help them out.

ADSL 2 for me, my local exchange is the Node for the Hunter Valley so they spend abit of cash there.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back