4wd show + tackle & tinnie show 23-25 March

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
I am just posting this up to see who is going and on what day? I'm heading in on the Saturday with family and friends and should be coming home with a fridge and other goodies. May even go in Sunday aswell if I have to take the minister of finance for approval.

Rusty

Already got my federal tyres Hehe. Wouldn't mind a few more new stickers lol.

I had a quick look at the exhibitors list and the map and I'm not liking my chances of getting the fridge I want. Noone there that I know of has the fridge I am going for. Ohwell other companies will get my sale. Been told if its a good deal then get it. Lol not the smartest words from the wife

Rusty

ive been looking at getting some work done , but not sure if i should wait for the show to see if i can get some kind of "show" deal maybe , what are your thoughts ?

last year i got a highlift jack and full recovery kit from tjm for a really good price so im not sure if i will get another good deal this year on some stuff

Well I relooked at the exhibitors list and also the map. I think I may be spending a bit of my hard earned to get the car just that tad closer to being ready. Few roof rack companies will be there and hoping for some good show deals. I'm hoping I can convince the wife for the need of a high lift jack etc are needed. May be able to convince roof rack mob to throw in the mounting kit for the hi lift

I got quoted 1800 for snorkel , compressor and roof racks installed I wonder if I can get better

Jarryd- my guess is you may get cheaper prices or it may just be some bits thrown in. Id even negotiate with them for better deals. For my racks ill try negotiate rack mounting kits. Maybe hi lift and awning? See what happens

Ray - just go it good more reason to add to the list. I'm heading in Saturday morning as early as I can. It'll have to be after voting that's for sure

Yeah I'll try get something , but because I'm young I feel like they don't want to come to the party as they probably feel like I don't have cash and just wasting their time , I'll hopefully go Saturday morning after voting :/

I was thinking of taking cash cash but I'm thinking ill just load up the card and spend off it. Might aswell make as many deals as you can

I will be there on either Friday or Saturday, hoping to better the quotes so far for:
Steel side steps from ARB, Bash Plates from either Ironman or Tasco (who i do not think will be at the show, but may do a deal to get my $$$), and an Alloy two post bullbar.
I'll be the tall, stupidly dressed guy, standing stupidly at the back of the crowd with a stupid expression on my face :)

Last edited:
With the show so close now and the "Show Specials" being real each year. I will wait to see what is offered up to those attending with the funds to buy the gear.
Oh that and the money gets to sit off set against the home loan for another week :)

I guess on top of all the stuff I have rung up about and priced I will be hoping the companies come to the party with some free extras and even a cheaper price. The more $$$ I can save the happy both the wife and I will be. See what happens. See you all there

jarryd - I have had to in the past actually take out my wallet and wave it about to get some decent customer service out of a couple of places where i was serious about buying and no staff would make the effort at the time.
So i haggled them until i got the price i was willing to pay on the spot.

Hey guys, I should be at the show on Saturday, would be keen to catch up with some forumites.

Give us a yell if you're keen 0400 711 118

Hey guys went to the show today, wasn't real impressed. Not many good deals going. No better demo's then walking into the shops on a saturday morning and asking what's the best price you can do on that? Car parks were full at 11 o'clock??? No TJM stand to keep ARB on their toes. Few celebs getting around for a chat was good, roothy, jason andrews and captain clean shirt pat callinan. So in the end it worked out a cheap day, just have to spend my money on something else i guess.

Back