another mexican (victorian)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pace

Reaction score
Hello all, thought I would finally join in the forum. Have surfed this forum for some time now and provided me with some good tips in my knowledge thirst for turbo diesels. Having a good mechanical knowledge and no tools to do things, plus I don’t like leaning over panels any more into engine bays. Being the same running gear as my Pathy, l have learn some things from your guys here, so thank you.

I’ve cut my teeth from HQ Prem 6cyl, WB Statesman V8, Camry wagon 4cyl EFI (wife’s old car once Statesman was stolen),Forester AWD boxer to current Pathfinder TDi.

Aircraft electronics tech by trade though now been off the tools since 2002 and currently in heavy rail maintenance.

Things of interest are RC cars for the moments having gone from electric powered cars to now nitro powered buggy and monster truck. Really like being there as the kids excel at their sporting and we get away with van for family times a few times a year.

lve really got into this 4wd thing and am looking for an old D22 to use as fun vehicle and teach kids some driving in the paddock before they use the tarmac.

Cheers Pace.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back