Anyone from Townsville area on here???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trip plan
Dalbeg track to blue valley weir overnighter do some barra fishing have a few beers and relax and have some fun in the navs

Date: sun10th jun to mon11th queens bday weekend
Meet up point :bp cluden
Leave time: 8.00am
People going: myself ,wife 2 girls
Briggo+missus
Ryan+missus+dog
a mate from work

cb channel????

egr plate arrived today, think ill wait for a new 33 first.....and the hole in the fuel tank.
oh and more led replacemenet bulbs came today so there in parkers for the bb now white to match the hid, onroad driving now looks not dodgey. except for the fact there bright as.

Hey guys. Have noy been on for a while. Busy with work. Went to drive my d22 to day and the front left shock just colapsed on me. Tough daog foam cell shock, not even 6 monthd old and have not been off road yet. Will be ring opposet lock on tuesday and telling them that they can organise for my car to be pick up from bushland beach and taken in so they can replace it. Not happy at all, consedering they are spose to b heavy duty.

Hey guys. Have noy been on for a while. Busy with work. Went to drive my d22 to day and the front left shock just colapsed on me. Tough daog foam cell shock, not even 6 monthd old and have not been off road yet. Will be ring opposet lock on tuesday and telling them that they can organise for my car to be pick up from bushland beach and taken in so they can replace it. Not happy at all, consedering they are spose to b heavy duty.

spewing mate yeah thats y i bought ironman when i was talkin to mark about what he recomends and what not he mentioned that the tough dogs do come back and there warranty guys are a pain in the fucking as were as he dosent see the ironman gear comeback and the warranty people ar egood

welcome back. and doing good here got the new arb rear bar on the nav now

That's cool man I've been looking at them to but u know how it is Gota get that money :)

I did my front suspension over night took 6 hours and a bit of blood sweat and piss but it looks great now. Can't post any pics ATM but brenno I will send u 1

are you guys still looking at getting the 5 inch kits from the us, and if so when as i will probly try and get the 3 inch kit with the same order if i can

Egr mod

Hey T'ville guys,

Has anyone done the EGR Mod on a 2.5 and would be willing to assist in me performing such mod on my Nav?

Cheer,

Hey Ryan,

Have not got a plate or anything, where can i get one?

I'm not sure what spec u mean, all i know is 2.5 CR, what info are u after?

Cheers,

hey mate im cutting mine out tommorow out of stainless/s for a zd30 engine,im not sure if they are the same size but if they are i will have a spare if you want it

hey craig,

that sounds awesome, but am unsure of the differences between the engines, will have to do some more reading

cheers,

Craig this is what the 2.5 blocking plate looks like,
is this what ur making up at the moment

IMAG0056.jpg

attachment.php

yea that looks the one,ive been flat out all day but am on the way to my shed now to make them,will post a pic with measurments in about half hr

theres more then one type, you will need to open your bonnet and check which one you have. evan tho the front flange may look like that the other side may not be the same, you can also order these plates off ebay for like $5

Latest posts

Back