Bathurst time again.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah one nasty roll. friggen amazing they can walk away from that. he will shouting the chassis guys a few cold ones after that ;)

I'd say I'm praying for snow at the top and sunshine at the bottom like it was in 2000, but being a doomsayer and a skeptic all in the one day would be pretty remiss of me.

I like to see it rain just enough that they don't put wets on. Sorts the men from the boys with some specy driving.

Man oh man Coultards crash caused by a stuffed tyre valve!.

That needs to happen in the last 20 or so laps where it makes race become a slick tyre sprint race on a damp surface. Lowndes would be in his element.

Tanders door just FELL OFF. What the....???
How the hell does that happen in a top team?

Last edited:
According to the commentary (who we know are always right) he kicked the door open, I didn't see it close enough to see that but either way they are blaming Tander for the door coming off. Cost him some time too.

Skippy was very lucky too but I bet there was some screaming from the fans up there when he or she came bounding through their picnic lunch.

Back