Bathurst time again.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hallowed art the GREAT PB.

Cant believe that we got 60 laps without a safety car (other than Coultards that is)

:rant::rant:bloody fukin bloody:rant:

next doors mowing the bloody lawn fukin and stuffing up my digital reception bloody fukin:rant:

You're not wrong, although seeing Lowndes sitting that close you can't help but wonder if there isn't a bit more in reserve and he's just buying time without risking too much.

Yeah there is heaps of strategies these guys can be working on, the average armchair racer wouldn't know half of them. As long as they keep in sight it has the makings for a great race.

Besnards rear tyres are stuffed. lowndes will have him an sec. Hope it doesnt end in tears.

Last edited:
It's getting close, although on this small screen on a first glance I read your first word as Bastard and thought you'd quickly turned on the hatred for the poor guy cause he's having a fight with Lowndes.

...........I read your first word as Bastard and thought you'd quickly turned on the hatred for the poor guy cause he's having a fight with Lowndes.

LOLALOT:big_smile:
Normally it ends with lowndes tapping the guy in the rear untill he goes off (like he did to junior Johnson a few years ago in the wet) then I call him a bastard:sarcastic:

It's amazing how quickly a few taps which they all do can turn into "you rotten F%^$#@ bastard you ran me off the road".

I'm suprised they are letting Owen finishing this one, he's competent enough but with them keeping Lowndes out there I half expected them to keep Whincup there as well, especially since Whincup was gaining on Lowndes

Ok they aren't according to that interview, 14 laps and Whincup gets back in

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you gotta wonder about all the pit lane penalties, they all have limiters and there is always drivers getting done for it. I heard someone before say their failed which I guess makes them just like any other part but they seem to fail alot.

Latest posts

Back