Bathurst time again.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are al heading for a splash and dash so that negates a driver change. But still, I get your point.

There's talk of a splash and dash but now Whincup is saying he's getting back in in 14 laps, hardly seems like it was worth changing him. I think it's time to stop listening to the commentators they are bad enough when the action is quite but once things warm up some of the crap they come up with is just confusing.

The trouble with those limiters is they monitor engine revs and are set by the teams to go to the max allowable speed. 1 or 2 rpm difference can put you over and sometimes even tyre wear can be a factor. Also the limiter doesn't brake the car so often if they miss judge their braking point before pit entry the extra speed stays with them as they cross the line.

Jeez Bargs is out and they never once featured Seaton when he was in the car. That sucks a bit!!
Or did I miss it?
There's an amazing lack of saftey cars this year

Now it all gonna hit the fan
Hold onto your seats race fans. their all gonna have plenty of fuel now so it's gonna be a 8 lap sprint

C'mon Lowndsey

Last edited:
Being sick and since I've been up since 6:30 and had a few Beers, I was felling a bit sleepy.
NOT NOW!!!
If they make it to the end without another saftey car I'll be uber surprised

C'mon Lowndes

Latest posts

Back