Chip it saying "Hi" to D40 Accessories Forum

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is not easy to say and keep your word.

take a look around the web and see if Chip It has a good or bad name.

Hutchstr remember anyone can make dyno figures say whatever they like.

Do you want one that say 400 kws? It can be produced ... ON THE DYNO ... WHILST CUSTOMER IS PRESENT!!!

I would prefer a promise in writing than some dyno result that can be made up.

We are selling lots of D22 and D40 chips presently... no one has complained.

robert its easy to say you will give the best but how would we know if we cannot get it on a dyno and compare with other chips?

For me personally im not looking for the best chip to give me the most power, i am looking for the most reliable and most advanced not who has the best kW figures.

Robert, I am getting my exhaust done in the next couple of weeks and my gauges put in..
So I will put it to you, send me a chip and I will test it and post my findings..

Robert, I am getting my exhaust done in the next couple of weeks and my gauges put in..
So I will put it to you, send me a chip and I will test it and post my findings..

Are you going to pay for this? Do you have other chip companies supplying free?

How can you do know if ours is best if you do not have every other chip to compare to?

Happy for you to place order so you can advise others here of how good (or bad) the Chip is and I'll give you 30 days money back gauarantee if you are not happy with it.

Robert I have 1 other organized already free of charge.. I am talking to 2 others and so far are ok with it but not finalized yet.. I'm just working out how it's all going to be done..

You have done well. Since we are not gouging the market our profits do not allow us to give away product. We do product a superior product at a fair dinkum price with the industries best warranty.

At least now you will really be able to compare ours to theirs.

its taken some time and lots of emails & phone calls..
The funny thing is that the others say exactly the same thing! LOL

its taken some time and lots of emails & phone calls..
The funny thing is that the others say exactly the same thing! LOL

Well they can say what they like.

They do Fuel re-mapping, we do fuel and turbo boost.

We offer 5 years warranty, most offer 12 months.

They do not have installer based custom tuning capabilities, we do.

We charge $799.00 and most others charge over $1400.00.

I am surprised you even let them get away with that one :)

Robert I have 1 other organized already free of charge.. I am talking to 2 others and so far are ok with it but not finalized yet.. I'm just working out how it's all going to be done..

?????
how does Robert know if this statement above is true and correct after you say his word is not....hmmmm

Maybe you should try for a position in his R&D team and then you will be able to test them for free and post it here for all us..

?????
how does Robert know if this statement above is true and correct after you say his word is not....hmmmm

Maybe you should try for a position in his R&D team and then you will be able to test them for free and post it here for all us..

haha......
hmmmmm no thanks... not convinced enough to be doing that!
hopefully i can get this done over the next few weeks and post the results, damn hard to organise it all and not really keen on forking cash out for some and not others when i might not get a refund!

The latest 4wd action mag has a comparo on chips, were you approached to supply a test one Robert?

The latest 4wd action mag has a comparo on chips, were you approached to supply a test one Robert?

Anyone got a copy they can post up?
would be interested in seeing it!
Save me a lot of f'n around! LOL

NO !!! NOT A PEEP. YOU PROBABLY NEED TO ADVERTISE WITH THEM.

So far, we have not had to.

But if anyone knows someone there I would love to be able to be a part of "Round 2"

I have a new Dealer in QLD ... They were really stocked with the ability to Custom Tune Cars ... he ran up a Hilux and acheived super results. He was so impressed he asked us to put the dyno up on the website.

52% Increase in Torque

Hopefully he will get a Nav to do soon. :)

NO !!! NOT A PEEP. YOU PROBABLY NEED TO ADVERTISE WITH THEM.

So far, we have not had to.

But if anyone knows someone there I would love to be able to be a part of "Round 2"

I have a new Dealer in QLD ... They were really stocked with the ability to Custom Tune Cars ... he ran up a Hilux and acheived super results. He was so impressed he asked us to put the dyno up on the website.

52% Increase in Torque

Hopefully he will get a Nav to do soon. :)

Hey Robert,

You need to hook up a Dealer for us Nav owners in Brisbane. Your Ipswich dealer and new dealer in Caloundra are just a bit to far for us to get to.

If you find/get one in Brisbane, let me know (you have my e-mail adress). I will be more than happy to be the Guinea Pig to trail them out along with the chip.

Cheers
Cam

Hey Robert,

You need to hook up a Dealer for us Nav owners in Brisbane. Your Ipswich dealer and new dealer in Caloundra are just a bit to far for us to get to.

If you find/get one in Brisbane, let me know (you have my e-mail adress). I will be more than happy to be the Guinea Pig to trail them out along with the chip.

Cheers
Cam

Find a good one there and I will be happy to have a chat with them.

Can someone on the forum handle this for us?

it would be really appreciated.

Cheers

I can ask around for you Rob and see what I come up with.

That would help heaps.

They will be pleased to chat with us no matter who it is when they know what we offer

1 proviso. If they are making more money out of the another brand and they are interested in their back pockets MORE than customer satisfaction then guaranteed they will turn their nose up.

That would be a good test in fact ... but that happens rarely. most are super keen when they hear: BOOST CONTROL and CUSTOM TUNING and PLUG IN AND GO.

Thanks again Cam.

Cheers

Back