Chip it saying "Hi" to D40 Accessories Forum

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can now do D22 Chips. Dyno sheets are being sent to us later.

Power goes from 98kws at the flywheel to 129kw

But the torque is what really inspires.

With so much power from a 4 banger and the fuel economy to go with it, why would you want anything but a diesel !

We are happy to continue offer a full 30 day money back guarantee on this one ! ;)

Price is the same as the other Chips.

Cheers

Last edited:
I'm assuming its the 2.5 as he mentions 98Kw base output, or has the 3.0 have the same output.

We can now do D22 Chips. Dyno sheets are being sent to us later.

Power goes from 98kws at the flywheel to 129kw

But the torque is what really inspires.

With so much power from a 4 banger and the fuel economy to go with it, why would you want anything but a diesel !

We are happy to continue offer a full 30 day money back guarantee on this one ! ;)

Price is the same as the other Chips.

Cheers

robert,
any dyno sheets for us to look at yet?

robert,
any dyno sheets for us to look at yet?

Check the web site.

Remember that the Chip we have adjusts the Turbo Boost maps as well as the Fuel maps. The tune and boost that Nissan put in for the D22 is de-tuned but we pick it up so that it runs similar power as its big brother.

The dyno sheets on the website are accurate for these vehicle .

Check the web site.

All I see is:

D22

We now have Chips available for the D22 Nissan

Power figures are up from 98kws at the flywheel to 129kws.

Torque figures are really nice too.

Dyno sheets will be made available soon

Stay tuned

Unless I'm looking in the wrong area, assume it's the 2.5CR as you mention up from 98kW?

Check the web site.

Remember that the Chip we have adjusts the Turbo Boost maps as well as the Fuel maps. The tune and boost that Nissan put in for the D22 is de-tuned but we pick it up so that it runs similar power as its big brother.

The dyno sheets on the website are accurate for these vehicle .

no dyno sheets up there mate? only for the D40...?

robert,
still nothing?
are we missing something or is there not one done on a D22?

The tune for the D40 and the D22 are the same.

Again, what Nissan detune for this vehicle we can add back in so that power is similar to one another.

As soon as we get the D22 on the dyno we will get the charts up.

But please remember, we provide a money back guarantee for 30 days so people can see for themselves that the product works as prescribed.

DP chip or Steinbauer or any onther chip (at this time) are still only working on Fuel maps (we do fuel and turbo maps) ... that's why we can get better tunes out of engines.

Cheers

The tune for the D40 and the D22 are the same.

Again, what Nissan detune for this vehicle we can add back in so that power is similar to one another.

As soon as we get the D22 on the dyno we will get the charts up.

But please remember, we provide a money back guarantee for 30 days so people can see for themselves that the product works as prescribed.

DP chip or Steinbauer or any onther chip (at this time) are still only working on Fuel maps (we do fuel and turbo maps) ... that's why we can get better tunes out of engines.

Cheers

robert
you offer a money back guarantee but all it states is that you will get a power gain... but how much?? 1% thats a power gain, then no money back garantee?
if we have a dyno then we can compare and if its not the same we can ask for a refund...

Personally I am a little uneasy about the issue.

A guarantee that the item will improve power or money back sounds all well and good, but like you point out, 1% is not a lot and I wouldn't want to fork out $700 or $1000 so I can get 1.4HP improvement.

I'd want the guarantee to read like this:

"We guarantee that our chip will provide you with close to x% improvement or your money back".

"Close to" leaves margin for the differences in manufacture, and the statement makes the customer feel like they're going to get something that should offer some decent improvement.

Don't look my way, I don't need a chip, I'm just helpin' out with the wurds.

Personally I am a little uneasy about the issue.

A guarantee that the item will improve power or money back sounds all well and good, but like you point out, 1% is not a lot and I wouldn't want to fork out $700 or $1000 so I can get 1.4HP improvement.

I'd want the guarantee to read like this:

"We guarantee that our chip will provide you with close to x% improvement or your money back".

"Close to" leaves margin for the differences in manufacture, and the statement makes the customer feel like they're going to get something that should offer some decent improvement.

Don't look my way, I don't need a chip, I'm just helpin' out with the wurds.

thanks old tony
thats exactly what i am trying to get to but dont seem to be getting much from them and hence why a bit hesitant ..

thanks old tony
thats exactly what i am trying to get to but dont seem to be getting much from them and hence why a bit hesitant ..

I wouldn't sress too much about whether or not you would be happy with the performance, I have a steinbauer and it you will most certainly notice the difference. If you want more power, the only decision will be which one to go with.

Skipper I woul be amazed if there has ever been a case of an insurance claim getting rejected because of a chip. Engine warranty would be a different story though, I would be ripping the chip out quick smart if I had to take it back for a warranty issue!

But surley you would have to list modification on insurance details? I was just curious to how it affected the premium.

Latest posts

Back