D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-3985281065.jpg

Mine arrived today too

Thanks again Nath...

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Spewing I didn't see this until it was over..... oh well. When 20 more people want them I might get in then hahahah

Spewing I didn't see this until it was over..... oh well. When 20 more people want them I might get in then hahahah

if you seriously wanted one i might be able to add you, they are sending out the last four tomorrow and i could get you one added to the list but you would have to be quick to get them or me the cash.

Let me know if you are 100% and i will see if it can be done first thing in the morning.

Yeah I can either do credit card over the phone direct or deposit it, but that may take too long... if you can send me a pm that would be great...

the last four lokka just arrived, i will send them out on Tuesday boys as i wont make the po today.

cheers,
Nath.

Will be wanting to test them before muster though.
But first i have to fit, bash plates x 3 sets, Lokkas x 2, New rubber, Drag Link and Tie rod Ends all in the next 4 weeks so am on a tight schedule.

Will be wanting to test them before muster though.
But first i have to fit, bash plates x 3 sets, Lokkas x 2, New rubber, Drag Link and Tie rod Ends all in the next 4 weeks so am on a tight schedule.

Well stop chattin up the girls and get in the shed and get busy

I'm putting mine in next weekend at a mates place who has all the tools. Will see how difficult it is

Back