Dave's 2006 D22. Sold.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff.

It would seem I have today off. Not complaining about that.

So decided I am going to pull the front seats out of the ute and give it a full detail, give it a good wash to.

Its as filthy as Krafty and Woody in a strip club.

Good stuff.

It would seem I have today off. Not complaining about that.

So decided I am going to pull the front seats out of the ute and give it a full detail, give it a good wash to.

Its as filthy as Krafty and Woody in a strip club.

Do mine while you're at it, I washed it last week so you only have to do the detailing.

As for me in a strip club I'm not filthy, I rinse off before every dance and I'm sure Woody does too.

Na stuff that, been running around all morning and putting up with !@#$%^&* traffic.

God I love night time traffic, Id go insane with the traffic on the way to Victoria.

Did we invite you down here :eviltongue:

I used to like night traffic too but in all honesty it did make me complacent at times, driving around by myself without too much fear of coppers and other idiots on the road meant quite often I was lazy and not as alert as I probably should have been, especially when riding a 30 tonne bullet at 110kph.

Good stuff.

Did the same about 3 weeks ago, Only because i took them out to swap bases over drivers side to passenger side. Cushion was a bit squashed on edge from getting in and out.

Wish mine was white... You have certainly done some work to the old girl... She looks the goods!!!

I have to wait for 9 business days before Australia Post will look into it.

From Melbourne to Maitland in 15 business days. WTF.

Rang Piranha today, got a call back and there sending a new tray out and wearing the cost.

Never expected that.

So 2 thumbs up for Piranha's customer service.

Dont find that service much these days.

It will be posted monday, should be here by wednesday Id say.

Maybe they knew the work experience kid forgot to post the first one and were just waiting for your call!

Yeah I was thinking that to Krafty.

However, if the other one turns up. Ill send it back and do the right thing.

Cheers big ears.

Should head out in a minute and install that winch.

So looking forward to that. 50kg. Not.

Latest posts

Back