Dave's new Dmax.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but D22's came with rose coloured mirrors, from the inside you don't see what other people see from outside the car.

Thought this pic might inspire you a little..

Attachments

• monster D.jpg
    monster D.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 180
im stunned! is that a dmax??!! looks like a little hilux for me XD.

i would like to se this model here in my country(chile) and do some test drive.

well tes wait for the pics with the new upgrades!

greetings

Some !@#$ sucker thought it would be funny to throw a egg at my ute. Marked the paint too, jealous mother !@#$er.

So that will have to be resprayed.

The cockpit.

Love that Dmax.

Cheers mate.

My brother is a panel beater so I should be able to get it fixed at a reasonable price.

I shouldn't have to spend that cash though, if these !@#$wits are caught. I can see a spinelss judge handing out some piss weak Good behaviour bond or something.

No wonder the Police get no respect.

That sucks Dave, Brainless pricks they are, With no respect and no hope.

Hey Dave when you getting the ariels to go with your RM Williams mats?

Cheers mate.

My brother is a panel beater so I should be able to get it fixed at a reasonable price.

I shouldn't have to spend that cash though, if these !@#$wits are caught. I can see a spinelss judge handing out some piss weak Good behaviour bond or something.

No wonder the Police get no respect.

Some kids are just turds from birth - hope the paint buffs out.

I tried a dmax on for size the other day. Twas the base model but still felt real nice - bit pricey but good. What's your thoughts on the dial 4x4 shift - work alright or a bit airy fairy (I really like the stick in d22)? And is low range low enough?

Only used the dial once so far. Seem to work alright, older RA Rodeo's had drama's with the system but so far I haven't heard of any issues in this model.

Where are you located NakedApe ?

I brought mine from a dealer in Sydney and saved 10 grand, worked out cheaper then I thought.

Oh there's a back-pedal for ya. You '22 jockeys were ripping the shit out of us D40 pilots for having a dial to select 2H-4H-4L and now Dave comes along (in a competitor's vehicle no less) and it's suddenly THE thing to have?

THAT is how you spell 'fickle'. :rofl:

I believe Ill have the original switches in my Dmax in several years time.

Should I search for failed switches on D40's ?

I'm sure you'll find one or two, mate. Like we'd probably find one or two Isuzu rotary switch problems as well as issues with the rear view mirrors in 2850cc Toranas. I don't think there's a single thing on any car that hasn't been a problem at some point!

I'm just amused by the turn-around!

Id prefer a transfer stick, but I dont have a choice on this truck. As D40 drivers dont.

Back