Dom's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did you actually get a full 3" out of the front suspension and can you please post a pic of cv angles? Are they real bad or not to bad...

Got almost 4 inches from the suspension. Went next to a d40 nav with a 7 inch lift and mine has more clearance under the guards and sits about the same height with the body lift.

Picture of the cv is attached. They aren't that bad cause the tyres made them sit a bit more level too

image-2171414581.jpg

Cheers mate good to know. the cv angle is pretty good really. man i want to put this kit in my ute. stupid bathroom that needs renovating :(

Bathrooms can wait... Cars are more fun a anyway!!!

Anybody know where I could get my car engineered in Nsw?

DomHogan said:
Bathrooms can wait... Cars are more fun a anyway!!!

Anybody know where I could get my car engineered in Nsw?

There's a guy in Newcastle who did boxys

Sweet. Thanks bud. Will see what the engineers down here will say. Or just wait until I get pulled over by the po -po and see what they say

New update: took it for a wheel alignment today. Apparently my lower control arm on the drivers side is stuffed. Probably when I tore off the front bar. Here's the graph for all you tech heads.

image-2580802423.jpg

Just broke stuff. Snapped a steering arm in half and bent another. I think I broke a cv as well in the process. Here are pictures. The last photo is an attempt at a bush fix that failed.

image-2105120272.jpg

image-3961678962.jpg

image-2761291550.jpg

How'd it happn anyways

Leaving out in the bush. track isnt driven much. especially on weekdays. get onto my mechanic tomorrow and see if he has some spare steering arms laying around.

ive got footage of it happening and ill get it off the guy soon. i was going up a loose rocky hill and just did that bouncing movement. must have just given way under load. i think the cv is on its last days too. the angle doesnt look right but cant really tell cause its on a bit of a weird slope.

damn... time for a locker too maybe while you're at it?

i started looking at lockers just before i headed out today. think something is telling me i should get them sooner rather then later.

was going to get a patrol but now keeping the nav and going to twin lock it.

Latest posts

Back