Easter Weekend Sydney??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Whats the plans?!?!?! its less than a week and im getting edgy!

My UHF is in! Rear main is fixed! Brakes are good! Annnnnnd, the gearbox mounts are fixed!

Honestly the only thing i have done is fit front recovery points and seal up my snorkel better... The nissan snorkel is not water tight so i did some sealing of my own :)

Thanks for the reminder Tyson. Off to get some sealant tomorrow.
The recovery points are another item I would like to have by the weekend but unsure if I will have time.

I think we are going to have a whole lot more people then last time.

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it, might have a mate in a hilux and a mate in a cruiser coming too, should be good!

id love to get some recovery points, bash plates, sliders and rear bar...but hey no money no time

Thanks for the reminder Tyson. Off to get some sealant tomorrow.
The recovery points are another item I would like to have by the weekend but unsure if I will have time.

I think we are going to have a whole lot more people then last time.
Sounds like its going to be a good turn out!! Hopefully we get some good weather.

Okay so confirmed attendees are as follows.

Mr1jz and wife
D40 - Troy and Kathy. ^uncle and aunt
Tyson and?
Aaron
Dave
Chris in the turrano
Ajz987

My extras have all bailed as of today.
If you have any extra people coming can you let me know.so I can add them.to the list to get an idea of numbers.

Okay so confirmed attendees are as follows.

Mr1jz and wife
D40 - Troy and Kathy. ^uncle and aunt
Tyson and?
Aaron
Dave
Chris in the turrano
Ajz987

My extras have all bailed as of today.
If you have any extra people coming can you let me know.so I can add them.to the list to get an idea of numbers.

my wife will be with me this time :)

As far as I know Chris won't be coming he broke a whole bunch of stuff on he's terrano on the weekend.. Glen in the Hilux so far is coming n my mate Steve in a rodeo is Gunna come..Brendan what tracks you thinkin of?

As far as I know Chris won't be coming he broke a whole bunch of stuff on he's terrano on the weekend.. Glen in the Hilux so far is coming n my mate Steve in a rodeo is Gunna come..Brendan what tracks you thinkin of?

That sux that Chris cant come... Dave do you know the tracks up where we are going?
I will be happy to follow anyone as i dont know the tracks myself.

Nah not really mate..he said he will be trying he's best to fix it in time haha..talking to another bloke raf who said he might come along with he's d22

that sucks that chris might not be coming! looks like your the leader there Dave! im sure we can find our way through!

Trust me u don't wanna follow me.. My gf will tell u this on the trip I'm sure, I'm hopeless at directions.. Truck driving was probably a bad move but lucky I have a Tom Tom ay haha

Latest posts

Back