FatBoy's Random chat thread and his D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno maybe I have the figure wrong it's been a long time since Woody was around. But what I do remember was the weight of tent plus bodies was over the weight the roof rack mounts were rated for.

Ah yeap I remember this! Mines is over my canopy which doesn't have a rating but is probably going to break so its okay ATM haha

That will make for a fun night. Please sign the missus up for the forum I want her side of the story when it comes to the canopy breaking half way through the night :ha:

Ready to tour, I hope.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351317515.330331.jpg

Exactly right! If only everyone was dedicated to work like me and wante to sleep there!

Woody used to take his bed to work like that and look where he ended up. Maybe we should just say goodbye to you now :big_smile:

You've said this 3 or 4 time. I will be taking it off until I go and then it will come off when I'm back and stay off unless I go camping.

What if it gets stolen!!! Any man could just walk off with it!! Haha nah just clearance I can still just fit in car parks.

Latest posts

Back