Forefront billet turbo for sale

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hasleby

Reaction score
Hi all

First of all thanks to all for making an awesome forum, really appreciate the positive attitude and advice on here!

I am looking to sell my forefront industries adjustable waste gate billet turbo. There is nothing wrong with it, just a bit of an impulse buy that I've changed my mind on

The eBay ad is here:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291032440487

I've recently had a bit of a reality check with my navara and upgrade plans, the front suspension Is all seized up with rust, overheating problems and was still the old mechanical fuel injection anyway. The car was in an underground mine for the first half of its life so I've decided to get the ole girl reasonable for sale AMD upgrade to newish d40.

I also will have the PayPal/eBay receipt. The box it came in has literally just been picked up and taken inside still has bubble wrap AU's post sticker etc. I was thinking 700 and I'll pay for postage. Post if your interested

Attachments

• turbo.jpg
    turbo.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Turbo

Hey mate,

Still got this for sale and more wiggle room on the price? Just did my turbo on the side of the Cunningham highway last night so in the market for a replacement.

Has anyone had any experience with these?

Cheers, Matt

I've had mine on for 7000km now, good turbo at a great price and i run it at 20psi.

Cheers rumpig! Not sure if I'll have it wound up to 20 just yet as I haven't got the exhaust or fmic you have. Give it time though. Might end up with a beaudesert system, egt gauge and chip to match shortly though.

Hey just noticed the messages on here. Rumpig, what tuning, if any did you do when you put yours on?

Hey just noticed the messages on here. Rumpig, what tuning, if any did you do when you put yours on?

Everything in my signature, exhaust, intercooler,snorkel, boost controller, Tunit chip, water injection, various gauges. Boost controller is good because mine use to peak at 14 psi so running 17-18 gave it more legs then adding a chip gave it more bottom and top end.

Does it suit a YD25 or ZD30?

Forefronts first one is for the ZD30, but he is working on one for YD25s but there is 3 different types from the factory so not sure which one he is doing.

Yeah its a zd30 but I've already got some interest so at this point consider it sold. Il post on here if it falls through.

Rumpig I meant dud you play with the fuel/air mix at all? I know the snail is exactly the same but if it can put if it increases performance it must be changing the air and fuel mix a little?

You can only really tune it by cranking the boost up to what you think is safe and then turning the chip up while watching your exhaust gas temps don't go to high. You can get stand alone air/fuel meters for around $300 and i may eventually get one, but exhaust temps are a pretty good guide on diesels. I have had it on a dyno.

Thanks for the info Rumpig. it makes sense that if the egt's are ok theres no real risk to the engine.

the turbo is officially SOLD to Mr pwr28 and my d40 fund has a little more in it :D

Latest posts

Back