Gold panning at blackwood

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wont be able to make this one sorry guys as I am working during the day then doing a night run with another forum up to the Pyreneese ranges on the Saturday night then working Sunday.

Hope you have fun and someone strikes it rich.

Forecast for Sunday is around 20 deg and clear at this stage, I forgot it's my nephews birthday but he's in riddells creek, so hopefully can do both... however still trying to swap Sunday shift, should know by 2moro avo, will keep you posted...

Marcus its a juggling act family, work, vnog :sarcastic: I have to work on saturday till midnight, But i am lucky in that Blackwood is close to home

I,m easy, just not cheap. 10 or 10.30 earlier or latter i,m not fussy Blackwood pub or could do ballan at the roundabout

Haha, I like it, just keep going round the roundabout til everyone turns up! If I do work I'll be done by about 9.30 so still could be a late entrant....

aido does this look like where we were.I think we crossed it not long before the lookout. Wheeler rd where it crosses the lerderderg river

Dudes, will finish work between 9 and 10.30ish on Sunday. If you guys let us know where you'll roughly be and how long u might be there we'll try and make it. How far is it from gisborne? Let us know as hoping to get some gold pans 2moz!

Hi Guys, me & the wife are thinking of coming along if thats ok, we will be leaving from sunshine, does anyone want to meet for the drive up to the meet point?

also could you guys please confirm a place & time & what we should bring (we are very green on this)

Cheers
Zoran

Hi Guys, me & the wife are thinking of coming along if thats ok, we will be leaving from sunshine, does anyone want to meet for the drive up to the meet point?

also could you guys please confirm a place & time & what we should bring (we are very green on this)

Cheers
Zoran

Hey Zoran,
I think my attendance is gonna depend on what time I finish work! Might be able to meet you on the way but depends what time you head up etc.
All are usually welcome on these adventures, just keep an eye on the thread for exact times and locations, and then let them know if you're in.
When u say "green" you mean gold panning or 4x4 or both ?
Should be a good day so hopefully we'll get there...
Cheers, Marcus

Ok this sunday 10 am at the roundabout in the main street of ballan. Items needed gold pan, shovel, yourself and lunch. I am taking a bbq others are welcome to use it. Will check maps again then post up where abouts for any late comers.

Good work Dave.
See you all there.

Zoran this will not be a 4x4 low range trip as such and you have nothing to be concerned about. Just a casual get together and having a crack at panning for gold. If you don't have a gold pan no worries I'm sure one of us can give you a go.
Bring along some lunch and a sense of humour.

Well if the GLW is coming she could drive her car....not sure how it would go with muddies on but it would be amusing!

Latest posts

Back