Gold panning at blackwood

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys, my Nav is in for some repairs after some woman backed into it earlier this month but I have managed to borrow a vehicle. So before I cop too much shite, I have to say SORRY as it is a Prado. I hope it doesn't offend anyone. See you all at the roundabout.
Foxy.

Ok meet at roundabout 10 am main street Ballan, Next stop Blackwood hotel 10.30 am for anyone coming from other areas. Anyone who wants to catch up in the bush, We will be about 4 or 5 km from Blackwood.Take lerderderg road turn north on wheeler road as soon as you turn the corner there,s the lerderderg river and thats where we will be any queries Dave 0400988645

Hey Dave, just looking at a map, do I access lerderderg rd from Simmons reef rd which runs west from blackwood? I can work it out from there...

Hey guys, my wife & I will be meeting at 10am as well as my parents in my old & trusty b2600 4x4, should be a bit of fun, looking forward to meeting everyone.

Zoran

Very pleasant day.
Good people, great lunch and a great location.
Didn't find any gold but thats beside the point.

P2130358.jpg

P2130361.jpg

P2130363.jpg

P2130367.jpg

Last edited:
What are the chances that we drove past you blokes, what a spinout. Hope you guys had an awesome day like we did.

My nav kept up with the patrol and cruiser 100% of the way

Was a good day, As for the riches there still there to be had. The quality of the company made for a good day including some new faces. Bit of talk over bbq lunch on future events including 4wd show next week and high country trip in march. My boys had a ball, Bit of quality time with there old man. The kids are more keen after every trip.

Would have been a funny day if the wally on the 'chook chaser' had have hit the tree when he tried to 'roost' us.

Hey guys,

Thanks again for a great day out, its really nice to get out into the bush as well as meet a great bunch to get out there with, the family are looking forward to the next outing...

Zoran

Latest posts

Back