Greens....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greens? What have they got to do with the current religious debate, sheesh Krankin stop going off topic.

Yep, I thought it was rather rude of Krankin to hijack this thread about religion and politics too!

I would like to see an exodus of the sensible thinkers in the Greens, few as they might be they would do well to join another party or create a better opposition to the "fantastic" two party system we seem to have.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone once said "I’d better get used to having to pick between a douche and a turd sandwich, because it’s usually the choice I’ll have."

I'm not going to ask who's the douche and who's the turd sandwich.

Damn all this religious talk, Allah sees all. I just got an email that started out with "Praise of Allah be with you" and went on to ask for all my business details and plans so I can form a partnership with the author and we can push the good word.

Atleast Catholics and Christians never ask for money to support their cause :sarcastic:

Useless greens candidate in ballarat, belinda Coates she failed as state candidate the tried a go in federal politics failed that too, lucky last she got elected to ballarat council, suppose she was bound to get somewhere, people might of felt sorry for her poor dear keeps getting rejected:rofl2:

We are a very forgiving bunch in Victoria. Jeff got the arse years ago and now he's the media's go to bloke for every political story and hardly a day goes by without seeing him in the media. That deadshit Robert Doyle couldn't make it in parliament so he became Lord Mayor and got a second term. Our local councilors are usually failed somethings and they get re-elelected. But apparently it's still all the politicians faults.

We are a very forgiving bunch in Victoria. Jeff got the arse years ago and now he's the media's go to bloke for every political story and hardly a day goes by without seeing him in the media. That deadshit Robert Doyle couldn't make it in parliament so he became Lord Mayor and got a second term. Our local councilors are usually failed somethings and they get re-elelected. But apparently it's still all the politicians faults.

Thats the biggest joke, Jeff is beyond blue chairman and yet while he was premier he cut and shut mental health

I though he pulled out of that job because of some mild scandal or some shit? It appears he pulled out of Hawthorn management too. He's got nothing left to do now except talk to media outlets.

Greens? What have they got to do with the current religious debate, sheesh Krankin stop going off topic.

Are the greens religious? Maybe we can blame all their stupidity on a religious sect of some kind and then we can really get some prospective as to where religion fits into politics.

I just wanted to make it CLEAR......that i

HATE those BASTARD greens:tazzy::tazzy:

Oh I thought he said GREEN BASTARDS and I was wondering what he had against aliens.

I see Big Bad Bobbie has gone from Greens boss to Pirate spokesman now. Saw him on the tv the other day as spokesman for the Sea Shepard. I'd suggest he like the others on that boat go for a cruise and see if they can't sink themselves but they have an uncanny knack for keeping afloat unfortunately.

Was interested to see one of the high courts of America yesterday declare in response to the Sea Sheapards actions that "not all pirates wear a patch and have a peg leg".

I see Big Bad Bobbie has gone from Greens boss to Pirate spokesman now. Saw him on the tv the other day as spokesman for the Sea Shepard. I'd suggest he like the others on that boat go for a cruise and see if they can't sink themselves but they have an uncanny knack for keeping afloat unfortunately.

Was interested to see one of the high courts of America yesterday declare in response to the Sea Sheapards actions that "not all pirates wear a patch and have a peg leg".

If they're pirates then they should act like pirates and start sinking some whaling ships!

I don't agree with whaling but serious those fcukers in those protesting boats are no better than pirates and every time the shit hits the fan they paint it as themselves being angles and the whalers doing everything wrong.

The act of taking whales may be wrong but that doesn't make the actions of the protesters right.

Saw that bit of video with the Sea Shepard, the whaleing ship and refueler. What a total cock the captain of the Sea Shepard must be. There was no one raming the other the interaction between the vessels involved would mean there would be little no steerage. The Sea Shepard was simply sucked into the side of the whaling ship. For a Master of a vessel to put himself, crew and to lesser extent the crew on the other vessels in such a dangerous postion he should be locked up for it and I hate Whaleing.
Then that goose Brown gets on national TV and tries to defend it. See Lea Sales choped him to pieces. Nice work Lea!

Whose morally right? I fish and if I'm lucky enough to catch one i will eat it, I also hunt and shoot, when hunting I generally take home and eat what I have shot or trapped, if I'm shooting chances are it stays where I shot it, now the morals I don't see any need to hunt whales commercially and I believe it should be banned, then again there's people out there who disagree with me hunting and killing my own food, so who is right

Latest posts

Back