Happy Birthday nathand22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey it was a heartfelt card from me to you and you still want to pick holes in it. Some people are just never happy.

If they go in for them from where FB is talking about he's in for some pain.
I only asked 'what is it you cant face"??? im concerned for what you cvnt face thats all....

FB might think he is in for allot of pleasure????? you never really know.......... do you?????

Geez you are a whimp, if you start complain about how badly you're treated at work I'm going to call you little dave :ha:

Happy birthday mate,

Farkkk, it was 30 years ago when i was farken 22!!!!!!!

Regards,

RLI
:shotgun:

Thanks RLI speaking of 30 and 22 thats about how many farkin hair s are left on my head...... funny that..... actually its not that funny is it???

Funny depends on which side you're looking at it from. From my side your green mohawk and pink side burns is darn funny!

Thanks RLI speaking of 30 and 22 thats about how many farkin hair s are left on my head...... funny that..... actually its not that funny is it???

Nope, you were right first time. It's pretty funny! :ha:

Geez you are a whimp, if you start complain about how badly you're treated at work I'm going to call you little dave :ha:

Hey i,ve had my first day back after 3 weeks holidays and i havn,t whinged yet. The fact the bullbar is smacked in and the headlights all smashed and the guard is bent on the patrol at work and i,m still not whingeing, Even though i have to fix it. The bosses son didnt think it was funny that i was taking photos of it so i could show the kids

You are excelling yourself, you should be proud.

Like gherkins shredded do you dave?

Latest posts

Back