Hello from FreestyleCab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreestyleCab

Reaction score
Hello. FreestyleCab here, new to the site and a ML Triton owner to boot! (no insults please!)
I was pointed in the direction of this forum by the admin and what a energetic and active forum this is.......

I have joined this forum to keep an eye on any ScanGaugeII threads that may appear. I work for Ample Outdoors and we are the importers of the ScanGaugeII.
ScanGaugeII - Australian Sales - Trip Computers + Digital Gauges + Scan Tool - Ample Outdoors

If you have any questions on vehicle compatibility or features of the SGII, post them up or PM me.

Hi,
welcome to our fine establishment,

{even tho your a mitsi owner:suicide:}.

On the subject of ScangaugeII v3.17 with X-Gauge,
I paid for mine on the 15th, current month, on ebay and have had no product or correspondence from you.
??????

and I would like to know if there will be one available soon to work on my wife's '05 Territory.

Enjoy your time here on the NAVARA forum.

On the subject of ScangaugeII v3.17 with X-Gauge,
I paid for mine on the 15th, current month, on ebay and have had no product or correspondence from you.
??????
PM sent.

and I would like to know if there will be one available soon to work on my wife's '05 Territory.

We have only tested the Territory from 2006 models onwards, it will most likely work on the 2005, but we cannot be certain until tested and therefore make the destinction of 2006 onwards in our online list.

Note:
There is only one version of the SGII. There are no different versions to suit partiular models of cars. If a vehicle is not fully OBDII compliant, the SGII will not work. Since all vehicles are mandated by law to be OBDII in the USA (where the SGII is made) there is no need, or any plans to develop a SGII for NON-OBDII vehicles.

Welcome FC, been using Scangauge for a while now and think it's a pretty good toy which adds heaps of relative information car manufactures should allow as standard, but obviously if they did there wouldn't be a need to sell these things so atleast someone wins.

When you say you have tested for compatible models exactly how much testing do you guys do in this country. Given that, as you say the gauge is made in the US does the term "we tested" actually mean the US company has tested their invention in the stated vehicles and that you are importers who may suggest options to them or does it mean you guys literally do hands on testing of compliant Australian vehicles and do all "model specific' programming in house?

Latest posts

Back