How many of us have boats or like fishing?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you own a boat?

• Yes a tinny

Votes: 70 29.2%
  • yes a bigger one

Votes: 83 34.6%
  • no but I would like one

Votes: 63 26.3%
  • No way never again

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Dont need one for the fishing I do

Votes: 19 7.9%

• Total voters
looking good matt... maiden voyage should be sweet. i take it you'll be targeting the reefs through the south passage bar and off the goldie?

weather has been pretty good the last few weeks get into the mackerel while you can. be good to see some blood over that nice white paint!

finally got a photo of my rig and a spotty i got a few weeks back.

Attachments

• Lake Monduran (Nov 10) - 3.jpg
    Lake Monduran (Nov 10) - 3.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC06435 (Medium).JPG
    DSC06435 (Medium).JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 88
mat76 that thing is sexy! makes my tinny look like it should be used as an anchor.

Thanks guys,

There's nothing wrong with the humble tinny crack, many a nice fish and crab were caught in my old one.

Eug, I'm right up on the northside of brissy so will be mostly around here and the odd trip to moreton and beyond on a good day. Nice spotty, They are a bloody good fighter too.

photo7b.jpg

First fishing trip out yesterday, and loved it.

We only went in the passage, so no big offshore trip yet, and had to work pretty bloody hard for a feed but it was a great day on the water nonetheless.

I'd be more worried that someone's taken your boat...If that was my boat my arse would be the only one in the drivers seat

Trailcraft 595 Trailblazer with Mercury 115 HP EFI Saltwater series. Started with tinnies and worked up. Took a while.

My wife and myself are fishing fanatics. Pull it with the Patrol mainly.

Barcrusher 6.2 is one top boat but all boats are fun. Had a couple of ski boats as well in my time.

I have a couple of Hobie Kayaks one single and a double great fun targeting Bream and mulloway at the local river,I also have a couple of mates with boats and love going off shore looking for tuna albacore and the odd Mako now thats entertainment.

ive got a 14 foot fibreglass 1965 savage javelin which im restoring and going to hot rod, river only but intend on doing more skiing than fishing.

I have a 4.65 Stacer has a lot of work needed before it's sea worthy again. Was a gift from my grandfather. It had trees growing in it when I got it. It has an old 55hp Johnson on the back that hasn't been started in over 20 years. I'm in the process of saving for a repower. 50-60hp anything at this stage, but a 4 stroke would be perfect. I also have to repaint and redo the interior.

Sent from Josh's iPhone using Forum Runner

Recently bought a 4.5m blue fin with a 50 4stroke merc. Just wish the wind would bugger off on my weekends, so i can take ot out on the bay.

Lucky enough to have best of both worlds, 2010 4.2m custom built tinny with 30hp Suzi on it and
2005 Seaswirl Striper 24ft walkaround with 200hp turbo diesel, absolute beast.
Boat.JPG

Striper.JPG

Mine is a 5m fiberglass ski boat with a 150hp mercury 2stroke hanging off the back.
goes like a rocket
:)
Just had a look for a photo but there are none of the boat, just heaps of pics taken from the boat.
Bryce

Latest posts

Back