How many of us have boats or like fishing?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you own a boat?

• Yes a tinny

Votes: 70 29.2%
  • yes a bigger one

Votes: 83 34.6%
  • no but I would like one

Votes: 63 26.3%
  • No way never again

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Dont need one for the fishing I do

Votes: 19 7.9%

• Total voters
went out yesterday after work,headed to the same spot but the fish had moved on.
found them a few ks away and got 11 with the best one going 4.3 kg..
best season for us by far..

good lookin cobes Matt. was that out from the seaway? few mates have been getting into them out of goldy.

DSC00675.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

from the last trip...blury photo as the boat was rockn a bit from the wind and waves

getting itchy feet looking at these photos, lets hope the spanish arrive soon, the NE wind is keeping the water cold around Tweed Heads thats for sure. My vessel is 16ft Carribean Cobra 96mod Runabout with a 90HP Mercury (later model) have not been using it lately too much wind so its at the ready waiting for a little break in the weathert and warm water, caught my first spanish mackerel last year so want to get another

Hey guys. I have a quinny 395 explorer trophy. Fully decked out for
Fishing. Electruc motor 30hp merc. Fishfinder. Full carpet interior. Love it and wouldnt trade it.

We started going to our new crab spot and caught heaps of these bad boys. My wife was sick of eating them so we started going through different ways to eat them. Nacho's are simple....corn chips, cheese, chopped up capsicum, mud crab and sour cream.... easy and tastes unreal

Attachments

• 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 68
I did own a 4.7 mtr Coast runner and me and my boys would go fishing a fair bit, Problem was when they weren't catching them, they would jump on back with wake boards so in the end I had to update. Here is what we have now!!!

2007 Moomba Outback, 5.7ltr Indmar engine, Love it!!

We can still fish but it all has to be done on rear platform lol.

291120111562.jpg

291120111564.jpg

Im only 24 havent moved out of home yet and have spent many a night dreaming bout this beauty after i saw her when we went do to busselton to watch Cold Chisle in margaret river

Attachments

• IMG_0275[1].jpg
    IMG_0275[1].jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 83
I did own a 4.7 mtr Coast runner and me and my boys would go fishing a fair bit, Problem was when they weren't catching them, they would jump on back with wake boards so in the end I had to update. Here is what we have now!!!

2007 Moomba Outback, 5.7ltr Indmar engine, Love it!!

We can still fish but it all has to be done on rear platform lol.

291120111562.jpg

291120111564.jpg

G,day AusFire,

What a weapon of a set-up. Enjoy every moment.

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

My new toy. Nav tows it ok for over 2 ton. Best to stay away from steep hillstarts if at all possible.

Attachments

• Seafarer.jpg
    Seafarer.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 68

Latest posts

Back