ICOM 400Pro & Outback overhead console install @ review D22.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello there, i have a outback roof console in immaculate condition that im selling. Im asking for $300.00 for it. Buyer to organise their own shipping outside Melbourne.. Message me if your interested.

Regards

Probably best to PM him mate considering he posted this in the reviews section to begin with.

Chances are he's referring to the post above his which is not the OP. The OP was reviewing a product and someone hijacked it with a for sale ad.

The short answer is yes it will fit providing all mounting plates, screws and instructions are included. They are a generic fit however I think when ordered for a D22 you get D22 instructions and when you order for a D40 you get D40 instructions. The unit is the same but the way it mounts is different.

Personally I wouldn't pay $300 for a second hand one no matter how old it is, considering that you may still need to buy the CB radio surround ($25 3 years ago) and because it's a bit hit and miss installing one in a D40 with the instructions, without instructions you may as well get a seeing eye dog. It is easy to install but you need to have a fair idea where things are in the roof if you don't want extra holes in the roof lining. I'd rather pay $80 more and get a warranty but each to their own (...and I don't care if I offend when giving an opinion).

That's exactly the point I was getting to krafty.
The op is great as I had thought about buying one of these but I was referring to for sale thread randomly placed at the end of a product review.

Just making sure the guy above knew who to contact if he was indeed serious.

Latest posts

Back