Landcruiser Park Overnight Bash

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MMM,THINK I MIGHT BRING THOSE BIG TIGER PRAWNS AS WELL THEY SHOULD GO OK ON A BARBIE BIT OF GARLIC ONION CHILLI ETC:man_in_love::yu:

MMM,THINK I MIGHT BRING THOSE BIG TIGER PRAWNS AS WELL THEY SHOULD GO OK ON A BARBIE BIT OF GARLIC ONION CHILLI ETC:man_in_love::yu:

Well I'm glad Mel will be riding in your 4b with you with that concoction, sounds like a recipe for a lot of farting. Lol

Bring some pegs along for your nose MEL.Pmsl

Cheers
Geoff

GOT A V6 PETROL, BUT I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE!

This thread is starting to sound like a cook off,we will do some 4x4ing i hope!!!

A few of us are organising to head out to Landcruiser Park on 24/25th May 2014. Me, 75GRC are going, if anybody else wants to tag along, you are more than welcome. Feel free to bring along, the Mrs, kids.. will make it a good weekend catchup outta it. Arrive about 9am Saturday, set up, then 4wd for remainder of day, then Sunday get up etc, 4wd again until packing up time, BBQ, then home. We looked into pricing: Overnight (24 hours) - $45.00 ie. 9am Saturday until 9am Sunday. Then extra $25 for rest of Sunday. We are looking to head home after BBQ lunch Sunday. Post below if interested.

Just a bump :)
Is anybody else keen ???

Cheers
Brian and Geoff

GOT A V6 PETROL, BUT I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE!

Bit of rain means bit more mud to play in,good stuff happy john the more the better, yeah thank christ mkr has finished too lol

Ok what campground ? i will get there on the friday and get a spot all have showers and a crapper.

Yes Happy John,
close to toilet and shower amenities would be great for the ladies and kids coming along!!!

I would anticipate at this stage around 7 or 8 campsites.
I think it is going to be a top weekend.
Look forward to meeting you in person too.

BIG GUS.. Is bringing along his chainsaw so I do not think we will have shortage of firewood!

Cheers
Geoff

GO THE NAVARA V6s

Ok Geoff will pick a beaut spot keeping the ladies and kids in mind last time i was there was 92 i was 17 in my d21 looking forward to it.
John

Whoops there goes my age

Yeah more than welcome trent,think there is 1 d40 so far but as long as it is a 4wd it does'nt matter.

Latest posts

Back