Monster Rides ReKon Suspension for Navara D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If some pics of the kit installed on a D40 could be put up before end of June (so the special is still available) that would be good. Thanks

no i ordred the heavy duty springs which weren't in stock so i had to wait a bit longer i'd say they will arrive this week

hey mate.. will put my suspension in this week with my new 285/65 r18 nitto trail grappler tyres, have just got home from a 2 week holiday in NZ otherwise they would already be on, ill let you know how it goes

G'Day All,

Finally got a photo through of the height adjustable front coilover installed in a truck... This come from Ray how had one of our original 3" static lift kits.

Monster_Rides_Navara_D40_Adjustable_Height_Front_Coilover_01.jpg

Ray has this set at about 3", I'm sure he will fill us in with more info shortly.

Looking forward to Ryan's install next week. Should look pretty cool with the 18' and Nitto Trial Grapplers.

I'll reply to the other questions posted shortly.

Anyone looking to contact us:
[email protected]
0430 297 44

Cheers
Matt

Can you update us with prices and kits available?

Hey,

So here is pricing, it hasn't changed... we are still running the launch special.

Stage 1 Rekon Kit:

2 x Assembled Adjustable Height Front Coilovers
With 2" - 4" of adjustability on the threaded body

2 x Rear Shocks

Total is $1800 Delivered

We are still working on the UCA's, these have proven hard to sort out as we have not had regular access to a D40.

If anyone is in the Albury/Wodonga area and is willing to give us a lend of your truck for a few days to complete the R&D we would be happy to give you a kit at a really good price. Drop me an email at [email protected] if you are interested.
Once finished we should be able to get 4" out of these kits.

We can then also offer the Sax 3 Stage Leaf springs as an addition to these Stage 1 Kits. These leafs are easily the best on the market at the moment in my honest opinion and offer a unlimited kilometer 5 year warranty. These come with a greasable standard height shackle, u-bolts and bushes.
they are available in a 2" lifted option, and also a standard height.

These will add $1200 to the price of the kit delivered.

So the total will be $3000 delivered for a lift of up to 3" in the front and 2" in the rear.

Or just the coilovers and rear shocks for $1800

Extended shackles are also available for $200 delivered.

We have plenty of stock of everything at the moment.

Thanks
Matt

Last edited:
Hey Lads,

I have some new photos of our Rekon set up for the D40 Navara courtesy of Ray... Thanks Mate.

Here we see the front end set up with our adjustable height coilovers:

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image6.jpg

image9.jpg

Ray has his front end set up at just a touch over 3", you will notice the CV angles are still very mild and the truck sits very nice on the 285/75R16 MTZ's.

Here we see the rear set up with Rekon shocks Sax 3 Stage Leafs Springs:

image8.jpg

image7.jpg

image5.jpg

The ride quality of these Sax leafs really is second to none, while not the cheapest leafs on the market they certainly are the best in my honest opinion. 5 year unlimited kilometer warranty and guaranteed maximum 40mm sag in that time as well.

We have all of these parts in stock and ready to ship.

And here we see the sliders available from Buds Customs:

image-1.jpg

image2.jpg

Thanks to all the guys how have taken us up on this launch special and now are running Rekon suspension in their Navara's.
We are fitting up a R51 Pathfinder shortly, 99% confident the front coilvoer will work and will update once the kit is in.

Cheers
Matt

Hey guys, Any chance of some shots from a bit further away so we can see how she stands? Looks bloody unreal with the shorty tray on it.

Any update on the UCA's?

Good question!

We have had some progress in the last few weeks, but we are now looking at some different features to add to these UCA's.

Adjustable heims on the rear might well be the best option over a poly bush, as the Navara seems to have some real castor and camber issues.
This will add some expense and time to the exercise though.

We have also just released out new 1.25" uniball Hilux UCA's with a top cap and rubber boot on the bottom of the uniball, so it is a sealed unit.
We will look to incorporate this design on the Navara UCA's as well.

Here are the images:

MRUniballUCAPrototype01.jpg

MRUniballUCAPrototype02.jpg

The thing is all these features add to the cost of the UCA's and we will end up a fair bit more expensive US imports.

Without getting political the new carbon tax doesn't help either smaller niche fabricators like us either.

Anyways we can finally get some more progress on these Navara UCA's now that we have finished a bunch of R&D on the new Ranger and Hilux stuff.

Appreciate your patience lads... we haven't forgotten the Navara crew it is just a unique type of IFS set up to work with and it takes time to get all this gear 100%.

Cheers
Matt

Latest posts

Back