Mt Mee

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like a start the weekend of the 20th with an overnight camp. That's 4 weeks away and plenty of notice, we can change to suit of course. I will take the bike for a run and check ,lots of tracks are open again particularly in the rainforest area. Speak soon John :rock:

Just a bump, for any more interest

Geoff

POCOYO'S V6⚠️

All good for a fantastic day and a bit. I plan to go again and check the trails on Mt Archer on Saturday. Mt archer is part of the forestry we will explore but not on maps the scenery is from Kilcoy to Caloundra and back to Brisbane. Eric see how you go, I have a spot on the site if you can make it. Janowen will be next in November. Robmacca what about the little suzzie?.
HJ

All good for a fantastic day and a bit. I plan to go again and check the trails on Mt Archer on Saturday. Mt archer is part of the forestry we will explore but not on maps the scenery is from Kilcoy to Caloundra and back to Brisbane. Eric see how you go, I have a spot on the site if you can make it. Janowen will be next in November. Robmacca what about the little suzzie?.
HJ
looks like i'm in john. just don't get home from melbourne till 7ish on friday night. will try and hook up with the others at BP.

HJ
Hey John,

I can't on Saturday as I'm doing a bit of exploring further up the coast.
I'm actually going up Mt Mee tomorrow for a bit of explore to see what's changed, what's open and what's closed from the last time I was up there....

I'll let u know how I go :)

Hey John,

I can't on Saturday as I'm doing a bit of exploring further up the coast.
I'm actually going up Mt Mee tomorrow for a bit of explore to see what's changed, what's open and what's closed from the last time I was up there....

I'll let u know how I go :)
Rob can you let us know what you find?, I will be going through woodford on the back road.
HJ

Get some good pics guys. So we can see what we missed out on.
HaHa Steve nothing like monkey gum Nathan is a very good person to guide you. We will get some footage and pics, but all done safely. I reckon Rusty's e locker will be used on A Break. And about time you had a shave fella,.

I should add to this there will be no truck wrecking the tracks are very scenic and well in the capabilities of everyone going. One track will be hard and no problems to go around if you choose.

Ok was going early tomorrow but both my daughters have friends 12 and 15
staying over and Trish has a migraine I will be up till 2 with them and that means no beer.

I should add to this there will be no truck wrecking the tracks are very scenic and well in the capabilities of everyone going. One track will be hard and no problems to go around if you choose.

"One track will be hard and no problems to go around if you choose." AHHH John you remembered my post.. "show me the chicken tracks"..

do we have any idea how many may attend this trip John, I know two from southside and a definite maybe from one of my mates in a patrol !! so counting you, Geoff, Myself and ?????????..
Either way I'm looooooking forward to this

I believe it will be about five or six of us from the south side!

Pat,
brother-in-law is going to bring his DMACS
Only to drive up there and camp overnight.
Was wondering if he could jump in with you once we get up to MT MEE, as a passenger?

Cheers
Geoff

POCOYO'S V6⚠️

I shouldn't poke fun at Mofos beard, Pats we will have a ball you will be pleased you made the effort.You will enjoy meeting all the other gentleman from the forum as you know I am going Friday arvo I will have a damper and pot of tea when you all arrive.

Latest posts

Back