Newcastle day run

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a d23
I just want it to have the cummins engine but with Nissan owning Renault I cant see it

guess I will have to wait and watch
Nissan might come to there senses

just bought a bomb for a bit of fun
91 vitara 2 door soft top
no power steering
no aircon
no roof
no muffler (for now)
4 mths rent
she has a few scratches and dents, more to come for sure
no worries:ha:
see ya Saturday, I can be the crash test dummy

Last edited:
it had to go, unfortunately
i replaced it with a f6 typhoon(322 atw)

i have plans for a new 4by next year, auto and comfy for my back
it was going to be a d23 but not lookin good with the engine there putting in them
but i miss getting out and the boy needs to learn to drive so the little vitara will do for now

Last edited:
Go the Suzi Sparra!! it might of been cheap but they go alright in the bush and there is a stack of hop up bits you can get for them to turn them into a little weapon.
I was up at Lithgow with one that had a full calmini kit through it locked front and back sitting on MTZ 32's and there was no stopping it.

Ahh yeah. The new nav is not looking promising at all.. :(

Suzi will go anywhere. I had a Sierra and it was unstoppable anywhere. Few little mods and was a monster

Well test it out on Saturday Sparra don't worry, any chance you will make it Nath??

Well test it out on Saturday Sparra don't worry, any chance you will make it Nath??

Im still trying to work it out, have to have my son at soccer on sat morning then down to Perisher for his development program, he has mogul comp on sunday

Well your more then welcome to come along I don't think there is talk of staying the night so were all in it for the day. We have a camera, BBQ`s, food and 4x4`s what more could you ask for??
Oh wait I better check the weather.
looks to be a balmy 20Deg Saturday, Chance of a shower Friday and showers Sunday onwards, so if history is anything to go by then it could be doing anything.

Last edited:
Iv been looking at 4x4 earth and found that it seems better to just wing it and head in rather then spend time trying to find the suggested roads, unless someone with us that knows the area or has been at least a few times as I would have no idea where to go, I have printed a couple of suggested areas such as, Green Break Rd, Lemon Tree Rd and Watagans Forest Rd (which seems to run straight up through Watagans state forest anyways). but a lot of this information is out dated some even as far back as 07.
If someone brings a GPS Im happy to load up the suggested areas and go for it.
Open to suggestions??
Soybean has you mate been there a few times is he happy to lead the charge??

Yeah I've had trouble finding a sort of route we can take, my mate has been up there once or twice, but he's pretty cluey with his gps and maps. Worst case scenario we'll wing it and go for an explore. Just depends how long everyone wants to spend out there I guess.
From where we enter I think it leads to scouts rd and a couple of others?
Ill see if I can get some more info tonight.

Latest posts

Back